What are some good UFO documentaries?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sirius and Unacknowledged are great.

Mirage Men, which focuses on the MJ 12 document leaks is also another good one.

Listen to Art Bell.

Or read books.

Obsessed with this subject, and for me there is a real dearth of good quality documentaries. Either unwatchable in terms of production values, trash like Ancient Aliens, or just a regurgitation of stuff we have all seen before.

Podcasts, books and message boards is where the truth lies.

Or read books.

Obsessed with this subject, and for me there is a real dearth of good quality documentaries. Either unwatchable in terms of production values, trash like Ancient Aliens, or just a regurgitation of stuff we have all seen before.

Podcasts, books and message boards is where the truth lies.

I'm not huge on the subject personally, although I've listened to a lot of interesting archived discussions about it since it's something that used to come up regularly in 70s and 80s talk-back radio. There's a lot of interesting and engaging Art Bell shows out there on UFOs. I enjoyed how open minded these were especially considering this is all pre-internet discussion - not overly structured like how other mediums try to present it.

I'm not huge on the subject personally, although I've listened to a lot of interesting archived discussions about it since it's something that used to come up regularly in 70s and 80s talk-back radio. There's a lot of interesting and engaging Art Bell shows out there on UFOs. I enjoyed how open minded these were especially considering this is all pre-internet discussion - not overly structured like how other mediums try to present it.

I encourage all who haven’t to get a copy of this....

Amazon product ASIN 0929385225
Mind blowing stuff, and you won’t see the world the same after reading it.

It's amusing that no-one really talks about UFOs anymore since the mass uptake of mobile phones with their inbuilt cameras.

There's just no proof so it seems that the loonies and conspiracy nutcakes have moved on to other things.

It's amusing that no-one really talks about UFOs anymore since the mass uptake of mobile phones with their inbuilt cameras.

There's just no proof so it seems that the loonies and conspiracy nutcakes have moved on to other things.

You do realise we are currently going through a UFO ‘wave’ with a spate of incidents involving the US navy and Air Force recently?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/65585-ufo-sightings-us-pilots.html

You do realise we are currently going through a UFO ‘wave’ with a spate of incidents involving the US navy and Air Force recently?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/65585-ufo-sightings-us-pilots.html
So pilots report seeing unidentified drones?

Probably not, but there's zero evidence aliens have come here.

That’s simply not true.

But I’ve given up on trying to convince those who would refuse to believe no matter what was put in front of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s simply not true.

But I’ve given up on trying to convince those who would refuse to believe no matter what was put in front of them.

Yes it's true. There's no evidence. I don't have to "believe" anything.

The article you posted agrees with me:

"There is simply no credible evidence that the Earth is being visited by aliens. There are no artifacts, no clear photographs, no captured aliens, no alien bodies -- nothing."

The article you posted agrees with me:

"There is simply no credible evidence that the Earth is being visited by aliens. There are no artifacts, no clear photographs, no captured aliens, no alien bodies -- nothing."

I would suggest you are wrong on all fronts.

The public being denied access to this material, isn’t the same as it not existing.

I encourage all who haven’t to get a copy of this....

Amazon product ASIN 0929385225
Mind blowing stuff, and you won’t see the world the same after reading it.

The thing that sticks in my mind most from that book is his allegation of tobacco crops sprayed with uranium. Whether true or not stopped me smoking instantly.

The thing that sticks in my mind most from that book is his allegation of tobacco crops sprayed with uranium. Whether true or not stopped me smoking instantly.

That and the deliberate ‘loosing’ of the plague of AIDs by the US government.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back