Prediction What are the odds one of Schoenmakers, Fitzpatrick or Spangher plays a role in September?

Which if any of these guys will make it back by the business end?

• Schoenmakers will be part of our finals campaign

• Fitzpatrick will be part of our finals campaign

• Spangher will be part of our finals campaign

• None of them will play in September

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
My gut feeling is that all three will struggle to force their way into the side, but O'Brien & Sicily may be running out of gas in a long season and we lack a big body inside 50.

Sadly unless one of them returns to the side I can see us struggling to score in congested September footy.

We would be pretty desperate if we had to rely on Spang staying together during a final

I cant see us winning WITHOUT one of them. We clearly lack one experienced tall. Schoey back next week vfl so will have to be quick but he surely plays. But im normally wrong more than im right..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We would be pretty desperate if we had to rely on Spang staying together during a final

Excuse me?

351629_nl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and we won all those 5 games. :D

Collingwood by 10 points
Fremantle by 72 points
Sydney by 89 points
Carlton by 138 points
Brisbane by 48 points
I like the win % just not the fact that he's played 1 out 9 games for almost two full years, including the game he lasted 5 minutes in this year. His history of soft tissue injuries is a risk to carry into finals

A question for you all:

When was the last time a players came into a finals series, having not played for twenty weeks, and had some impact in that series?

Answer: never

Let's face it. If any of these three suited up for September, they'd be little more than witches hats.

And as far as Fitzpatrick is concerned, the jury is still out on him, even with a good run.

A question for you all:

When was the last time a players came into a finals series, having not played for twenty weeks, and had some impact in that series?

Answer: never

Let's face it. If any of these three suited up for September, they'd be little more than witches hats.

And as far as Fitzpatrick is concerned, the jury is still out on him, even with a good run.

A certain ruckman springs to mind, buthat eas a different era

Back