What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This track is off is one of my favourite albums, "Prelude". Some of the greatest musicians of the day are on it, Stanley Clarke, Ron Carter, Billy Cobham, Jay Berliner, John Tropea, Airto Moreira, Ray Barretto and of course Deodato. This song apparently was inspired by "2001, A Space Odyssey", it was part of the sound track to Peter Sellers film "Being There." Pretty sure one of the wrestlers used it as well.

While not everyone's cup of tea, as some may be aware, Boyce Avenue has some excellent studio acoustic covers of popular tracks, which he often performs/records with other vocalists.

This cover of Sheeran's Photograph with Bea Miller is exceptional and how Miller isn't better known in the industry is beyond me...?

And here's another from a few years earlier when Miller was about 15yo:

Last edited:
This track is off is one of my favourite albums, "Prelude". Some of the greatest musicians of the day are on it, Stanley Clarke, Ron Carter, Billy Cobham, Jay Berliner, John Tropea, Airto Moreira, Ray Barretto and of course Deodato. This song apparently was inspired by "2001, A Space Odyssey", it was part of the sound track to Peter Sellers film "Being There." Pretty sure one of the wrestlers used it as well.
Nice one I’ll have to have a listen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back