What are you Listening to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just having a peaceful cuppa, listening to my best little mate giving me a slowed down version of the National Anthem from the shower. Not too sure what's going on inside that bonce of his, but he's a f@ckin' ripper!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off a much-maligned and somewhat disjointed album, but I think this is one of the heaviest Kiss songs (even though Paul sings on it).

German country music. You probably can't imagine it. I probably couldn't either, except I didn't have to because I was born in Germany and I grew up with it and it was popular when I was a kid. Pick it apart if you dare, but I reckon it contains enough cliches to pass muster anywhere.

Especially for Hojuman who was a bit of a skinhead back in his heyday, here's a tribute to the parents of the rest of you lot - from the days before they were burdened by the duty of bringing you all up to be the respectable citizens you've become...

Moe was a bit of a sharpie scene back in the day, funny really because it didnt really have a lot of traction in other parts of latrobe valley?? everywhere else was pretty much vanilla boganism.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back