NFL What Do You Want for Your Team in 2009?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Bradys fit knee...

It's just as important to have a 'healthy O-line' as Brady is a premium pocket passer anyway.

Speaking of such..

O-Line upgrade for Steelers is an understatement.

Speaking of such..

Saints have made a much needed 'CHANGE in the GUARD' which will possibily put a smile on the dials of Nawlins fans. :)

Packers have also done a massive Stock clearance. I'm sure Fuey & Balmainforever will be prit-tay happy 'bout that.

Abso-f'n-lutely...

I had been expecting Kurt Schottenheimer to be fired the past two seasons, and it never happened, until now...

We've got some talent on D, we just need to find someone who can use it now!!

Bears: wideout consistency
-better tackling
-did I mention more consistency out of the receivers?

Packers: most years, the Packers D doesn't get enough credit for wins, but far too much blame for losses. This year, though injuries played a huge role, the D had all that criticism coming. that said...
-a healthier defense
-a healthier Ryan Grant
-a more consistent OL
-some more depth, especially on defense. that's what killed the Pack more than anything.

Bears: wideout consistency
-better tackling
-did I mention more consistency out of the receivers?

Packers: most years, the Packers D doesn't get enough credit for wins, but far too much blame for losses. This year, though injuries played a huge role, the D had all that criticism coming. that said...
-a healthier defense
-a healthier Ryan Grant
-a more consistent OL
-some more depth, especially on defense. that's what killed the Pack more than anything.
Cmon Crim, stop sitting on the Wisconsin fence and pick one of the two teams :p

Oakland need too many things to begin with.

The O-Line needs to be dismantled. Cornell Green?? Kwame Harris? Robert Gallery? Says it all right there. Even with a half decent O-Line JaMarcus would prosper.

Getting Michael Crabtree in the draft wouldnt hurt either. The WR corps is quite pathetic.

They are all set at RB. McFadden, Fargas and Bush.

Another pass rusher the help out Derrick Burgess would be good also.

Last but not least, Al Davis to be pushing up daisies.

*A QB to partner our crushing running game , i have faith in T-jack , i just wish he would mature quickly or else the 2010 is packed with Quality QB's and i can see him being replaced , maybe a Mark Sanchez if he is available , after the 2 better 1st rnd QB picks in year with Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan the vikings maybe should take the chance and take a quality QB in the 1st.

*OL - this is our most pressing need at the moment , we need men up front to protect T-jack or block and open up lanes for AD and Chester , some reckon that birk will be else where next season and Bryant Mckinnie may be cut due to Multiple infringements , so my hope is for a playe like Max Unger who can play at multiple of these positions.

*WR/TE - Always a pressing need for the Vikings , but with the Addition of Berrian and Shiancoe in the Past 2 years , not uber important , but if they feel the need to take one of these types , maybe a Jermaine Gresham or Brandon Pettigrew at TE or Darrius heyward-bey or Jeremy Maclin at WR may do the trick.

I tend to agree but would re-order and add a few as follows:

1. LT - the Vikings have neglected the Offensive Tackle position for too long now and this needs to be addressed in the draft. McKinnie has offered much and delivered little IMO. Some competition from a high draft pick would be appreciated.

2. QB - The QB situation needs to be sorted. Tavaris may be the answer, but the Vikings need to get a young QB on board to compete with TJ and Booty for the starting position. Frerotte is not the answer.

3. DT - with looming problems at both DT positions through age and possible starcaps suspensions, the Vikings need to address DT in the draft or free-agency.

4. CB - Antoine Winfield is 31 and Cedric Griffen has shown nothing at the other CB position - the Vikings addressed the safety postion last year with Tyrell Johnson and Madieu Williams and need to draft or recruit a talented CB to eventually replace Winfield or Griffen.

5. S - Darren Sharper is 33 and a free agent so another quality safety on the roster to push Johnson and Williams would be a plus

6. Special Teams - the Vikings were woefull on special teams in 2008, maybe a new ST coach is the answer.

7. WR 3 and 4 - With the emergence of Shiancoe in 2008, Sidney Rice and Aundrae Allison were reduced to bit player status and struggled to have any real game influence in 2008. WRs Bobby Wade, Bernard Berrian, TE Visanthe Shiancoe and RB Chester Taylor provided the bulk of the aerial offence and either Rice, Allison or someone else needs to provide a viable 3rd WR option in 2009.

8. Blocking TE - At 31, Jimmy Kleinsasser is starting to show his age, the veteran needs to be pushed by a younger version.

9. FB - the Vikings are yet to replace Tony Richardson, with Hicks, Dugan and Tahi all ineffective in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back