USA US presidential election 2024: Sleepy Joe v Stable Genius 2.0?

What happens if Joe Biden doesn't seek a second term?

• Kamala Harris becomes the Democratic nominee in 2024

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Someone else becomes the nominee

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe. She was polling sixth and falling when she dropped out of the primaries this time around, and was revealed to be a pretty lousy candidate once a shred of scrutiny was placed on her.

That said, Biden had two woeful runs for the Presidency before his successful one, so maybe that rub can be all the difference. I'm not sure Harris being attached to Biden will do the same for her popularity that Biden's attachment to Obama did for him. We shall see, I guess.
Biden is a terrible candidate that wouldnt have come within a bees dick of a presidency if the man he were up against wasnt so atrocious that a piece of turd stuck to a pair of ripple soled desert boots starts looking like a leader

he is gorgeous but he doesn't have to have a second term.. he chases the miscreants and gathers his plebeians... depends on whether he wants to
tile his floors with great or less than great.. partisan is occasionally worthy... he hawks the people who sand blasts the treatment..

he is gorgeous but he doesn't have to have a second term.. he chases the miscreants and gathers his plebeians... depends on whether he wants to
tile his floors with great or less than great.. partisan is occasionally worthy... he hawks the people who sand blasts the treatment..
Patchface returns.

I like Buttigieg, but for some reason nobody likes him.

Being mayor of South bend was always too small to be taken seriously for the big gig. You need some creds behind you, and mayor of a minor city isn't it.

Being sec of transport is a chance for him to show his chops. Two years in, we will know if he's the real deal and a viable VP for Harris in 2024

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah pretty much, though if Trump is somehow the Republican nominee in 24 and the voter turnout drops far enough, Kamala could lose. I'd be surprised if anyone but her is the next president, though. That's if there is one (see China-Taiwan escalation).

What happens if Joe Biden doesn't seek a second term in 2024?

I dunno, maybe after a strange accident involving himself, the Large Hadron Collider and the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters, Donald trump will return to rampage thru New York City seeking revenge for the cities rejection of him after the 2020 election debacle.

Yeah pretty much, though if Trump is somehow the Republican nominee in 24 and the voter turnout drops far enough, Kamala could lose. I'd be surprised if anyone but her is the next president, though. That's if there is one (see China-Taiwan escalation).
She could totally lose, especially if the Democrats spend the next four years focused on her "narrative" and then try to parachute her into the nomination without a competitive primary.

Out of left field Jamie Harrison, he's done amazing work in South Carolina and almost stole Lindsey Grahams seat.

Beto has to be a chance too

If Trump runs again and Harris gets parachuted in as Biden's successor, that could blow up for the Democrats.

I suspect we'll get to 2023 and there will be polls showing that Biden has a better chance of being re-elected than Harris has of winning in 2024.

If Trump runs again and Harris gets parachuted in as Biden's successor, that could blow up for the Democrats.

I suspect we'll get to 2023 and there will be polls showing that Biden has a better chance of being re-elected than Harris has of winning in 2024.
Heeeee's baaack!

awkwardness.gif

Back