What has happened since the GF. Why? And what is Simo going to do about it?

Priddis Is Done

Club Legend
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Valid point.

However I’ve never once seen Oscar (whilst playing as a forward) near the defensive arc. Waterman got there a whole lot.

I’ve big wraps on Oscar, but right now he needs to get further up the ground. That 50 ain’t yours for 2 years. Be a marking option around the ground.
Mirror my thoughts exactly

We are back to the good old days of land of the giants in the forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free Agent

Darl.
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Last season Family Friends Flags
This season so far is Fumble Fall F##k it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PerthBoy86

Premiership Player
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
We were murdered in the Freo game. We should have lost if not for their inaccurate kicking.
Well accuracy is part of playing well, which is an obvious thing to say. But yeah, were unconvincing. Only been convincing vs GWS, Pies and GC this season.

PerthBoy86

Premiership Player
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Bit early to panic, I think we'll be in the mix as long as we address a few things, which are pretty fixable. Ruck situation a priority. I'll be satisfied if we can bank 6 or 7 wins by the bye, and hopefully have a better second half of the season.

PremiershipNo4

Team Captain
Mar 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Bit early to panic, I think we'll be in the mix as long as we address a few things, which are pretty fixable. Ruck situation a priority. I'll be satisfied if we can bank 6 or 7 wins by the bye, and hopefully have a better second half of the season.
8 at the minimum to be a chance for the flag, we need a top 4 finish.

PerthBoy86

Premiership Player
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
8 at the minimum to be a chance for the flag, we need a top 4 finish.
Yeah 8 would be ideal, but 6 out of 11, and if we can win 8 or 9 in the second half, that's top 4. Pretty doable if we're playing to potential.

Astro7

Official Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
South Of Dreamsville
AFL Club
West Coast
I don’t agree. I don’t miss Leccas no tackles a game, three or four seagulls out the back and no chasing. What I do miss is the correct balance of our forward line in having two talls and 4 medium/small players who put defensive pressure and offensive pressure on the ball. I also miss players being played on form instead of being played in the ones in the hope they will all of a sudden come good. We currently have one tall too many and not enough guys in form to warrant being selected each week. The twos are where you’re meant to find form, not the ones. Unfortunately our MC and coach don’t agree.
Yeh, and you'd think they'd know a thing or two...? They should contact you, what's the matter with them?
Don't they know who you are?

Top Bottom