What has happened since the GF. Why? And what is Simo going to do about it?

AFL Club
West Coast
Valid point.

However I’ve never once seen Oscar (whilst playing as a forward) near the defensive arc. Waterman got there a whole lot.

I’ve big wraps on Oscar, but right now he needs to get further up the ground. That 50 ain’t yours for 2 years. Be a marking option around the ground.
Mirror my thoughts exactly

We are back to the good old days of land of the giants in the forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuestar13

Club Legend
Suspended
AFL Club
West Coast
Mitchell out!
Rosa in!

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Van Berlo is the midfield coach. He was promoted to replace Mitchell. Rosa came in to replace Van Berlo. It has been explained more than once on here.

Maybe VB needs to work on his Gatorade throwing skills, that is sure to make the team win :rolleyes:

PerthBoy86

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Bit early to panic, I think we'll be in the mix as long as we address a few things, which are pretty fixable. Ruck situation a priority. I'll be satisfied if we can bank 6 or 7 wins by the bye, and hopefully have a better second half of the season.

AFL Club
West Coast
Bit early to panic, I think we'll be in the mix as long as we address a few things, which are pretty fixable. Ruck situation a priority. I'll be satisfied if we can bank 6 or 7 wins by the bye, and hopefully have a better second half of the season.
8 at the minimum to be a chance for the flag, we need a top 4 finish.

Top Bottom