What is going on at GWS? An 'aggressive reset' or something more smelly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s be totally honest the AFL WANTS GWS and GOLD COAST to win flags

Yup nothing grows the game more than a premiership

They would be rather nervous if these two clubs spend time struggling again ....they would simply slide into irrelevancy if they don’t win a flag

Right now can’t see gws winning a flag ...gcs ...err hmmm nada
RICHMOND FLAG LED TO RECORD ATTENDANCE: AFL CONSPOIRACY!!!!

It is a great achievement. Biggest game in the H&A season calls for the best big game players to win it. Guys like Hird, Swan, Shaw, Pendlebury, Daniher, Sidebottom have all won it. Because your team doesn’t get to play in front of big crowds doesn’t mean you need to disrespect it. I’m sure Bont would love to play in front of a big crowd.
He did play in front of a big crowd, when his team didn't choke and actually won the premiership. well when only players from two teams can win it, suggesting it means a lot to be named best on the field means squat. (Mark Mcgough, Andrew Lovett) hmmmm

He did play in front of a big crowd, when his team didn't choke and actually won the premiership. well when only players from two teams can win it, suggesting it means a lot to be named best on the field means squat. (Mark Mcgough, Andrew Lovett) hmmmm
Ok mate. Don’t cry. We’ve moved passed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might need to play hardball if Whitfield and Taranto ask to be traded home in the next two years, especially if Kelly and Coniglio leave!
I'm sure we have plans inside of plans for our plans.

Only reason this happened was the early cancellation of the concessions and so some tough choices were made.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Legal action? What the?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

For real.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/west-coast-where-to-now.1169349/page-148

To the vicious trolls and bullies who have over the past 24 hours threatened me and my family in a tirade of abuse you should be ashamed!
At not one stage did I make anything personal but these pathetic attempts to humiliate and degrade my family will met with the full force of the law.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back