What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amusing in the Kyn v G/Square 2s game an umpire thought the same of Kyntons culture i'm told he said something along the lines of "everybody knows yours 2s are s**t and so are your 1s and ill send you off if i have to"

now surely he cant say that, no matter who he is, also note the player only dropped the f word to be sent off.

Just a quick one:

from the Heathcote league page, rumuors flying around about both two key Mts players, S.Davis and L.Davies about a leaving for E/hawk can any one confirm deny about this??

No - you sit back and pot people but don't give us your own opinion. If you are too weak to put your own thoughts on here you should refrain from having a go at people that do. How many wins for Kyneton? If your that much of a coward to put a number down that is fine. I am sticking with 2.

Well with Kyneton with one win half way through the season my prediction of 2 wins is looking good. TWITA gets on and sprays who ever he likes but still adds nothing of any substance and wants to buy peoples ticket into the game.

Anyway they got close on the weekend but had to go the whack. Lets see how they go when they tip toe into Gisborne this weekend. Lets hope the average 140 points that Gisborne win by over the last 7 years is a little closer this weekend.

Well with Kyneton with one win half way through the season my prediction of 2 wins is looking good. TWITA gets on and sprays who ever he likes but still adds nothing of any substance and wants to buy peoples ticket into the game.

Anyway they got close on the weekend but had to go the whack. Lets see how they go when they tip toe into Gisborne this weekend. Lets hope the average 140 points that Gisborne win by over the last 7 years is a little closer this weekend.

What sort of an idiot are you?

Comprehension is obviously not your strong point is it?

Yeh, I gave the kid a spray - because he is a deadshit with no idea what he is talking about. He has no idea of the history and goings on of his own club let alone anyone else's.

Tell me you would do different if his nonsensical rant was directed at your club?

The fact that he was point scoring at the expense of the president who cannot get on here and tell him what he really thinks of the polesmoker makes him look even more pathetic.

As for substance, go back a few pages and you'll see my substance - it's about people, people who have worked their arses off for years, for decades, to make the Kyneton Football Club a success.

You aren't always going to be on top, sometimes you never get to the top but their unwavering devotion to the cause makes the good times even greater, sweeter.

Those halycon days of '95 - '97 will return, because of those people and their committment.

In the meantime you should show a bit of humility for a change because those same people you chastise on your way up the ladder will be the same people wondering where to take a piss when you are down the bottom.

w***er.:thumbsdown:

As for substance, go back a few pages and you'll see my substance - it's about people, people who have worked their arses off for years, for decades, to make the Kyneton Football Club a success.

Those halycon days of '95 - '97 will return, because of those people and their committment.

.:thumbsdown:

Most of your post reminded me of a baby crying but I did manage to comprehend what your saying above. End of the day we cannot all be on the same page. Lets agree to disagree. For the record you state Kyneton is a success and I state they are the laughing stock of the comp. Each to their own.

The only chance of the halycon days returning is by joing the RDFL. Even then they will need a Terry Wallace 5 year plan.

Hooray for Lukey Saunders - back in the BenFL!! The new song BB has been waiting for will be launched this sat.

Be very careful X Box X i think your previous post about a 15 year old boundry umpire well and trully overstepped the mark and has been deleted. Stuff like that will not be tolerated on here in the future. just a friendly heads up.

Its going to be a massive weekend at the Camp Reserve this weekend. The club is unveiling its 25 greats of the club at the Town Hall Friday night. I have heard that it is booked out with over 350 people will be in attendance.
Saturday is obviously a massive day and I expect a massive crowd to be there. I know I certainly will be. Hopefully all the Strath supporters will get along and will make it a crowd similar to round 1.
The town is certainly abuzz this week and no doubt that had transgressed from the weekends upset.

lets all raise the keyboard for reaching 100 pages

The Mighty Goat is back!! Has been a while goat - from 4 posts a day to 4 posts a year. Are you tip toeing into Gissy this sat? The Tigers are a slim chance to get within 100 points so it should be a cracker!

With Gis being is the top 3 again in 09 what has happened to the BenFL? Has the standard dropped of this year? What about the Doggies heading to the BalFL in 2010?

Be very careful X Box X i think your previous post about a 15 year old boundry umpire well and trully overstepped the mark and has been deleted. Stuff like that will not be tolerated on here in the future. just a friendly heads up.
Fair enough. You had every right to delete that. Not sure why you deleted my other post, though. I was just defending myself when Dirk told me I spend half of my time at centrelink and the other half of it posting on BigFooty. Shouldn't I be allowed to make some comment to crap that is posted about me?

The Mighty Goat is back!! Has been a while goat - from 4 posts a day to 4 posts a year. Are you tip toeing into Gissy this sat? The Tigers are a slim chance to get within 100 points so it should be a cracker!

With Gis being is the top 3 again in 09 what has happened to the BenFL? Has the standard dropped of this year? What about the Doggies heading to the BalFL in 2010?
not heading to gissy this weekend kingy. i reckon kyneton can get within 100 points, in fact, i reckon they can get within 50 points.
i would have thought a move to ballarat would be reasonably enticing for gisborne, but hopefully, the bendigo football league can talk them into staying put.
as for gissy being in the top 3, very lucky to be there. got out of jail twice against sandhurst and south bendigo. had you lost those you would have been right back in the pack. a string of injuries won't help you blokes in the second half of the year.

What sort of an idiot are you?

Comprehension is obviously not your strong point is it?

Yeh, I gave the kid a spray - because he is a deadshit with no idea what he is talking about. He has no idea of the history and goings on of his own club let alone anyone else's.

Tell me you would do different if his nonsensical rant was directed at your club?

The fact that he was point scoring at the expense of the president who cannot get on here and tell him what he really thinks of the polesmoker makes him look even more pathetic.

You aren't always going to be on top, sometimes you never get to the top but their unwavering devotion to the cause makes the good times even greater, sweeter.

In the meantime you should show a bit of humility for a change because those same people you chastise on your way up the ladder will be the same people wondering where to take a piss when you are down the bottom.

w***er.

ahh twita you simple minded pickle chugger, were to start

the rant is directed at the playing list of the kfc ,never have i once had a go at those behind the scenes infact i have mentioned many times that if the fatman is as passionate as he is on here then he may be the one to turn your putride performing side around.

there has been mistakes made at board level previously and you no it.

just have a look at some of you past coaches, shocking decisions and costly ones at that to.

one of those coaching decisions saw steven reaper defect to gisborne pretty handy sort of a player to loose you would reckon wouldnt you?

maybe now the fatman and his men have put the right guy in charge who knows only time will tell.

your obviously a closet fart knocker with all your references to pole smoking , is that something you enjoy ?

success is measured in terms of winning games and premierships how many of either of those have kyneton done in the last ten years ?

not many games won and certainly no flags.

also i wasnt assuming that kangaroo flat copped there fair share of stick on here when they were down i read every bit of when it was going on, so again your wrong.

kings army hit the nail on the head with his comments about you , you sit on here defending a side that constantly gets pumped and wonder why everyone is oh so mean to your club.

so you silly little aids terrorist when your side starts winning you earn respect ,100pts plus regular hidings earn no respect at all and it shows the players you have are not the right ones for the job..

isnt real hard to work that one out now is.

what is your involvement at the club? or do you just sit on here vigurously defending the rabble that runs out on the park week in week out?

also if fatman wants to voice his real feelings towards what he thinks about what im saying he is more than welcome to send me a msg regarding his thoughts.

so whilst your busy getting the vip tour at neverland this week spare a thought for your poor boys who will be getting a good footballing lesson by a very well drilled side in gisborne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will say one thing. Unless you have actually been on a club committee and been involved in the daily grind of a footy club, it is very easy to criticise other clubs when they are down. Its a very tough task and not an exact science to getting a country footy club to the top end of the table and challenging for premierships.

Kyneton have made plenty of mistakes granted, and because of their current losing culture it makes it even more difficult to attract and retain players. Hopefully they can get back up there. If you haven't been involved in the back room of a footy club then you probably dont understand how truly hard it is to keep the club ticking along, let alone get it up and successful.

Just my 2 cents!

I will say one thing. Unless you have actually been on a club committee and been involved in the daily grind of a footy club, it is very easy to criticise other clubs when they are down. Its a very tough task and not an exact science to getting a country footy club to the top end of the table and challenging for premierships.

Kyneton have made plenty of mistakes granted, and because of their current losing culture it makes it even more difficult to attract and retain players. Hopefully they can get back up there. If you haven't been involved in the back room of a footy club then you probably dont understand how truly hard it is to keep the club ticking along, let alone get it up and successful.

Just my 2 cents!

Very well said,it must be remembered that those that take on any position at a country football club are non paid volunteers who are doing their best at a thankless task. It is very hard to find presidents ,secretary,s and others to take on these roles and I admire any one that does. I have often noticed that those with the loudest criticism are the last to be seen at annual meetings putting up their hands to actually help . Guess it is easier to snipe from the backround.

Fair enough. You had every right to delete that. Not sure why you deleted my other post, though. I was just defending myself when Dirk told me I spend half of my time at centrelink and the other half of it posting on BigFooty. Shouldn't I be allowed to make some comment to crap that is posted about me?

I only deleted the original post as that's the only one i had a problem with, not sure what's happened with the other posts. by the looks of it another mod has been on?

Let me just say that i get around and watch alot of footy and in the past few weeks i made the mistake of dropping into Kyneton. I can definately say that i want that few hours of my life back. What a disgusting side and a terrible place to visit. The netballers were sub-par, the football... well i dont know why Dryden ever even rocked up there and the actual town... well lets just say, a roadside bomb would be a lovely inclusion. I have read the rot that some of the KFC supporters have written on here and let me just say- boys, save your cyber ink. The only thing KFC has going for it is twister combo's and potato and gravy. Move to Gisborne or get offline, its getting sad

ahh twita you simple minded pickle chugger, were to start

Well, this looks like a good place to start you imbelcilic goose.

actually i now believe the riddell league is above them and perhaps they should look at joining the maryborough castlemaine league

the rant is directed at the playing list of the kfc ,never have i once had a go at those behind the scenes infact i have mentioned many times that if the fatman is as passionate as he is on here then he may be the one to turn your putride performing side around.

Who has made you feel so passionately about the Kyneton list that you have felt the need to take this position? Ultimately footballers come and go, the club and that passion has been around for 100 years.

there has been mistakes made at board level previously and you no it.

Just as there has been brave decisions such as recruiting Filo at a very young age - you are either right or you are wrong.

just have a look at some of you past coaches, shocking decisions and costly ones at that to.

Filo got 2 premierships (should have been 3), Foster got us into the finals, Heathy & Fergo did the best they could with little, perhaps Carmen and definitely Massina will be looked upon as bad decisions with hindsight.

I can certainly think of worst coaches.

one of those coaching decisions saw steven reaper defect to gisborne pretty handy sort of a player to loose you would reckon wouldnt you?

Illustrates you naievity.

Reaps is hardly the team man - it's probably best left unsaid TBH.

maybe now the fatman and his men have put the right guy in charge who knows only time will tell.

Who's to say? Perhaps you can give your well credentialed opinion at the end of the season?:rolleyes:

your obviously a closet fart knocker with all your references to pole smoking , is that something you enjoy ?

Yes, Dirk Diggler 69, I am so insecure in my sexuality that I called nyself TWITA just to disguise what a manly man I am who likes 69's just in case someone thought I was infact a gay person.;)

success is measured in terms of winning games and premierships how many of either of those have kyneton done in the last ten years ?

Let's make it 15 yeh? Otherwise we'll have to kick out Kangaroo Flat as well.

not many games won and certainly no flags.

No, no there is not - for either team.

also i wasnt assuming that kangaroo flat copped there fair share of stick on here when they were down i read every bit of when it was going on, so again your wrong.

Some drug infested caravan park resident called Warren used to post when he wasn't in rehab - he was good for a laugh - but that was the care factor for Kangaroo Flat. Little has changed Dirk.

Kings army hit the nail on the head with his comments about you , you sit on here defending a side that constantly gets pumped and wonder why everyone is oh so mean to your club.

so you silly little aids terrorist when your side starts winning you earn respect ,100pts plus regular hidings earn no respect at all and it shows the players you have are not the right ones for the job..

isnt real hard to work that one out now is.

Well he's hardly going to back you up is he?

When was your last success?

what is your involvement at the club? or do you just sit on here vigurously defending the rabble that runs out on the park week in week out?

also if fatman wants to voice his real feelings towards what he thinks about what im saying he is more than welcome to send me a msg regarding his thoughts.

so whilst your busy getting the vip tour at neverland this week spare a thought for your poor boys who will be getting a good footballing lesson by a very well drilled side in gisborne

Nah, I might just sit around taking potshots about nothing I know - might change my username to DirkDiggler68 and make myself look even more stoopid.:eek:

Reaps is hardly the team man - it's probably best left unsaid TBH.

:eek:

What about the other players that walked out on your club? Elsum, Dryden, Tate, Cook - they all not team men? Don't worry the Piccone's won't last long either. Already pulled out of the Gissy game. They must read big footy and seen the average winning margin between the teams. It was tipped at the start of the year that they would not tip toe into the grave yard. You pull that Tiger jumper on and it plays with your mind.

Anyway Gis have decided to rest all their senior players and play the two's as one's - the under 18's as two's and the under 16's as under 18's. Who said we are not fair.

In other news in regard to Gissy joining the stronger BalFL the counter proposal put forward from the CEO of the BenFL was that they would remove Kyneton from the competition to imporve the standard of the football and for Gissy to aviod that rancid smell from the abattoir. Having to smell the air in Kyneton is worse than that of the diharreah of a swine flu patient.

What about the other players that walked out on your club? Elsum, Dryden, Tate, Cook - they all not team men? Don't worry the Piccone's won't last long either. Already pulled out of the Gissy game. They must read big footy and seen the average winning margin between the teams. It was tipped at the start of the year that they would not tip toe into the grave yard. You pull that Tiger jumper on and it plays with your mind.

Anyway Gis have decided to rest all their senior players and play the two's as one's - the under 18's as two's and the under 16's as under 18's. Who said we are not fair.

Hahaha mate. you think you know lots about the game dont you??? i'd love to see you play the game, let alone say who you are!!! as to all those players mentioned above name one that has played a game of footy and has not stuck out there hand at the end of the game asking for there dollars and name one that has played with a club for at least 5 years straight!!! Team Men???? I dont think so :cool:

I can't believe Golden Square are a $2.20 favourite to win the flag. South Bendigo were far more impressive against the Tigers than GS. I would have thought $3 for South are great odds.

Hahaha mate. you think you know lots about the game dont you??? i'd love to see you play the game, let alone say who you are!!! as to all those players mentioned above name one that has played a game of footy and has not stuck out there hand at the end of the game asking for there dollars and name one that has played with a club for at least 5 years straight!!! Team Men???? I dont think so :cool:

I was called "Johnny Stand on Heads" in my day. Most likely stood on your head or your Dad's depending on your age. They say some people player the game and some know about the game. I am one of the lucky ones that fit into both categories.

Can you name any player that does not stick there hand out after a game. Unless you play in the amateurs everyone gets paid. Maybe they would have played 5+ years if the culture at the club was ok. Or Maybe your one of the duds that don't get paid and handed a practice ball at the start of each season to keep you happy. Run along now and go and have a kick of your ball.

Were you the same "expert" that said that Square will be terrible in 09 and lucky to sneak into the 5? Flag favourites at the half way mark. If you think I don't know much about the game your prediction is as bad as it gets. Have you any more knowledgeable predictions for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back