Game Day When are you heading to Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude, but I just had a great experience at the grand final parade which was made better by some friendly Crows fans who made way, unasked, to let my 11 year old son go to the front. I then got to chatting about Sugar Kane, Ivvy and Tambling. If we lose tomorrow, at least it will be to a team with decent supporters, not to certain teams that will remain nameless.
A tigers fan invited my wife to push in from on the train with a pram. So right back atcha.

You deserve a medal! That's one helluva trip you just did......and there was nothing scenic about it all. Coming across from Horsham to St Arnaud is blah! (my home town)

Are you able to go home on the train, would be a lot quicker?

Flying home at 7:30 tomorrow night. That will only take about an hour.

I am so sore now, but it's worth it to potentially witness one of the greatest moments in the club's history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched about 20 mins of the training session today. It prob didn't need to be closed, I was doing an MCG tour. Really looked like a skills check. I do know who will take kick ins which isn't a surprise. Also saw one interesting plays through the middle involving Betts and Atkins but this is day before and nothing too rave on about, which is why I'll post it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm here, is there anything pre and post game being organised by the club?

There is a concert after the game at the MCG and then the Premiership team is presented to the fans.

I have arranged an afterparty at the Penthouse just off Chapel Street and the Crouch Boys will be joining us after the private dinner for players and relatives.

PM me if you would like to join us Rabbit.

Am after a big favour from someone attending the GF.

Assuming we win, I will be after on of the Mark Knight Premiership Posters that will be on sale outside the G after the game, $3 I believe. I live in Hobart and will cover cost of poster, mailing tube, postage and something for your time.

Please let me know if you can help out. Ta.
You should be able to buy on herald sun online shop. I bought 97, 98 ones the other week. Very cheap with postage too

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back