Where are they now

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Just watching a clip from live aid or band aid or some aid, and Phil Collins was playing drums for Eric Clapton. Made me wonder where or what Phil is doing these days.

What happens to old rock stars who wore chinos and boat shoes in the 80s. And what happened to those permed and spandex wearing soft metals....

Cooking meth in Albuquerque?

Just watching a clip from live aid or band aid or some aid, and Phil Collins was playing drums for Eric Clapton. Made me wonder where or what Phil is doing these days.

What happens to old rock stars who wore chinos and boat shoes in the 80s. And what happened to those permed and spandex wearing soft metals....

Cooking meth in Albuquerque?

Phil is a tax exile in Switzerland getting balder.

I like hearing about these.
David Lee Roth - paramedic in LA.
That guy's had one very, very interesting career - apart from fronting Van Halen & his solo career he has also been a ballet dancer and a scout leader.

Andrew WK - from rock star to radio agony aunt is another notable.

Brian Cox an interesting career transformation.

The frontman from Spacehog married Liv Tyler and his bro who was in the band as well is a creative film-maker type who is close friends with Joaquin Phoenix.

Home.2012.jpg

http://www.mickeysfishing.com/

Research for The Mollusk pt 2 maybe.

That guy's had one very, very interesting career - apart from fronting Van Halen & his solo career he has also been a ballet dancer and a scout leader.

The frontman from Spacehog married Liv Tyler and his bro who was in the band as well is a creative film-maker type who is close friends with Joaquin Phoenix.

If I saw David Lee Roth leading a bunch of scouts I'd call the cops.

In The Meantime is a constant repeat on my playlist, always thought they could've been a lot more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back