Preview Where will the crows finish in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

With Ryder and Monfries i would expect the top 3 to be Sydney Hawthorn and Port Power.

If those 2 miss considerable amounts of Footy. Port Power would drop back to the pack.

There for i expect us to be 4-7 with them playing, otherwise, 3rd is there for the taking without.

I don't think I'm on record anywhere about 2014 as I was on a self imposed exile from bigfooty so, you'll just have to trust my honesty here, but I had us between 4th and 10th. I expected us to be 5th. So I was pretty dissapointed that we finished on the bottom end of my range and nowhere near 5th.

Put me down for winning the flag from 7th, thats how the AFC roll.

Its all a bit of a waste of time. We don't even know our draw.

Given we are using our gut feel and where we finished this year I have to say that my first thought is we will do better than this year. That's placed us at least 9th. Then looking at the teams above us I believe that Geelong, Essendon and Richmond could easily be displaced. Freo might also stumble. That means we could finish as high as 5th. I don't think we will get any higher. On the down side there are the Suns who I believe will climb. I also see the Lions climbing and Collingwood doing a little better. Of those teams I think the Suns could impact where we finish.

So my best guess at the moment is that we will finish 6th or as low as 9th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back