Prediction Which Lion will debut in 2018 first?

Which Lions player will be the first to debut in 2018?

• Cam Rayner

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Zac Bailey

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Brandon Starcevich

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Toby Wooller

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Connor Ballenden

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Jack Payne

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Corey Lyons

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Matt Eagles

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Mitchell Hinge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oscar McInerny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rich was extremely good in the guts when moved there late in the game against North.
I think these days i would consider him an impact player in the centre. And therfore as i mentioned before i would use him only in bursts in the midfield. Or when the game needs a change up.
With the most of his time spent in the backline.

I'm thinking Raynor at deep forward at feet of resting ruckmen, smith/martin in goal square to

A) use their strength (agility) close to goal

B)draw defenders away from hipwood playing around 40m to 50m from goal.

Might be two, Andrews needs to be set free in defence to utilise his intercept marking ehich was approaching elite level in 2016.

Hoping football dept has learnt a lession in way you don't tie up your best intercept markers.

To set andrews free in defence to be the intercept marking defender he is best at, we need a tall shut down defender, someone that can live in the pocket of the oppositions best fwd. We had that with justin clarke, the poor bugger, and then i think we traded in frost to fill that role. I still hope he can. If not i think its worth throwing payne in the deep end as we did with andrews, letting him grow and develop under fire. Hodge being there to help will hasten his development.

Back