Which one of you worthless minnows will receive the honour of hosting us in China next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

I am ready to accept your respectful applications. One at a time please.

MV5BMjAxMTc5MTI3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTg0NTU0NzE@._V1_CR0,60,640,360_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg
Sydney?

5200895cbbded31caa020537df09da2f

Upset? Tired and emotional? Trying day? How so? If you're referring to Jake Stringer then nah…. couldn't give a f***.

Here I am trying to do a Bay Bro a favour (despite the fact he's somewhat of a campaigner…. in the nicest possible way of course) and he disses me!

We're both in our 50's Bokes…. hope you know what disses means because I myself take pride in keeping up with the hip hop talk of today's young-uns.

However, I digress. Just read that f***in' thread I sent you. Just don't pull a face muscle when you break from angry frown into amused smile!
Just today I looked up what a Vas Deferens is.
TMI. Thought it was something like a Belgian performance art group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen to this hypocritical plastic campaigner….

Bevo shouts a $10 bacon & egg sanger to around 2000 bus-riding supporters at the Albury/Wodonga road-house on the way to the victorious 2016 Preliminary Final at Beerless Stadium and he's the world's greatest suck-hole.

Fast-forward 18 months and these orange pretenders expect an all expenses paid trip which undoubtedly includes a Kung Fu session with the Shaolin Monks followed by a yum-cha bruncheon at the Denfang Zhengzou Chi Temple.

Hope the campaigners get served chicken feet!
Chicken feet are a delicacy, much like bird saliva.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back