Who is the biggest "Captain America" at your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what I mean:

1556598860089.png

Criticising your set of bogans (who wear your chosen colours on the weekend) is always more difficult than criticising the bogans who play against your team, so I'll make it easy. Just pick one.

Who is the biggest 'winker' on your list?

The bulldogs have a few nominees - Hunter is our reigning B&F and 'doesn't exactly lack self confidence', Matthew Suckling has more shoes than Imelda Marcos and this guy is both South Australian and once rocked up to pre-season with this:

1556599288944.png

But I'm really going to have to go for a JJ based on his fashion sense alone:

1556599375912.png

1556599389178.png

1556599413102.png

1556599467166.png

(Hawks, you can just nominate your second biggest w***er once someone says James Sicily)

I dunno, he must have something going for him to snag a bird like that, although she does look shocked to be standing there in her second picture. Theres a couple of things about her I like... what are we talking about again?

Daisy would have been the obvious choice a while back. But then he took a pay cut before his contract ended, relearned how to kick at almost AFL standard and rented a holiday house up the road from mine and turned out to be a really decent human being.

And was years ahead of his time as a trailblazer for chicks playing footy.

So I'll settle on McGovern. Turned up fat and unfit, and the Dr Evil goal celebration is giving me the shits already....

dr evil.jpg

Dane “Bachelorette” Rampe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it me, or are AFL footballers turning into “look at me” flogs, copying flogs from the EPL and the NBA?
Oh you mean how every player now has his own "signature" goal celebration he acts out in identical fashion every time he scores?

Yeah I just love watching players who kick regulation set shots from 25m out early in the 2nd quarter carry on like they've just won a GF. The amount of genuine emotion is such a highlight. :$

2NkwbjM.png

Surprised no Collingwood supporter has mentioned big Cox as their “Captain America” yet. :think:

View attachment 665681
Great poster from Knight, but he missed a massive opportunity after portraying Cox effectively performing the Heimlich maneuver to show the Premiership cup being spat out of the tiger's mouth. ;)

Oh you mean how every player now has his own "signature" goal celebration he acts out in identical fashion every time he scores?

Yeah I just love watching players who kick regulation set shots from 25m out early in the 2nd quarter carry on like they've just won a GF. The amount of genuine emotion is such a highlight. :$
Heard Xavier Duursma interviewed on the radio yesterday and he was asked about his “arrow” goal celebration.
He said it was to show his individualism and that he wasn’t a “robot”.
He then went on to say that he copied it from a couple of NBA players.

The only thing Trent Cotchin has done wrong is kick against the wind once and wear this outfit to an interview after a finals loss. Best captain in the league.

gettyimages-454902158-612x612.jpg

Heard Xavier Duursma interviewed on the radio yesterday and he was asked about his “arrow” goal celebration.
He said it was to show his individualism and that he wasn’t a “robot”.
He then went on to say that he copied it from a couple of NBA players.
At least he can fall back on football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back