Who should I support?

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately, a lot of blow in fans with no appreciation of NFL history don't understand Al's contribution both on and off the field to football. Before he became Crazy Al, he was a giant. That's worth remembering.
They all go senile and tyrannical in the end. Like Paul Brown too. But thanks for the appreciation :heart:

raiders are s**t and mark sucks but theres no cooler franchise in sports and rarely a club steeped in more intrigue, controversy, legends of the sport, etc etc.

unbiasedly that is true.

I was at Melbourne airport last week and saw atleast 5 people wearing Raiders caps or t shirts.

I was like 'WTF?, GG was right' ;)

The Titans? The Jags?

s**t, that's as bad as supporting GWS. :)

To me you pick a team based on the team personality rather than the current squad. Pick a team based on a player/players and your loyalty will be questioned in the not too distant future.

Teams don't really change their personalities regardless of success.

Just get used to losing to Andrew Luck if you choose the Titoons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know how many of them want Newton to be traded? It's an epidemic how ******ed some of them are.

I was reading some of them saying that we should trade Cam cause we have a younger franchise QB in Kyle Allen on our roster already. Probably the same people that said trade Cam after Derek Anderson won two games a few years back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back