Who should I support?

Remove this Banner Ad

To bring owners into it is pretty stupid anyway, you support the players and team, you don't swap teams if the team swaps owners.

Well that may be the case back in the day for the Raiders but the rest of the owners and today's owners are mainly just nerds whos number one priory is turning a massive profit.

its not about picking a good team. not about picking a team that gives you championships. there are reasons why those teams ive listed are bad to support. as in their fans, culture, league favoritism, and such. uncool teams basically.
Oh well I hope I’ve picked well!

someone should start a thread - "Which Team Should I NOT Support".

That way can just eliminate them all from a prospective fans enquires.

NOT SUPPORT....
Patriots
Broncos
Steelers
Cowboys
Giants
Bengals
49ers
Packers
Falcons
Panthers
Saints
Rams (after yesterdays SB)

Not commentating on that list but one that definitely should be on there is the Redskins, been treating their fans like s**t for sometime now.

Go one of Titans, Jags, Bucs, Panthers, Bears or Browns.

Browns have amassed a ton of talent, just drafted what looks like a franchise QB and will have a new coach leading then next year after two decades of s**t. Owners a bit of a fruitcake but that's the same with pretty much every team.

The Titans? The Jags?

s**t, that's as bad as supporting GWS. :)

To me you pick a team based on the team personality rather than the current squad. Pick a team based on a player/players and your loyalty will be questioned in the not too distant future.

Teams don't really change their personalities regardless of success.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Titans? The Jags?

s**t, that's as bad as supporting GWS. :)

To me you pick a team based on the team personality rather than the current squad. Pick a team based on a player/players and your loyalty will be questioned in the not to distant future.

Teams don't really change their personalities regardless of success.
thats exactly right Mr Dunne. Well said. :gradcap:

no cooler lifetime owner in sport than Al was. that was certainly a big reason why many people became fans of the raiders. al himself. that is actually true.
Unfortunately, a lot of blow in fans with no appreciation of NFL history don't understand Al's contribution both on and off the field to football. Before he became Crazy Al, he was a giant. That's worth remembering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back