Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

i would be mortified if we went co-captains

Thats not the Port Adelaide way to do things... its absolutely a crow type of thing to do so its no surprise for them really, although giving Tex a partner just weakens his stature even more than it already was... weak
Spot on sloane only stayed because he was told he would be capt and tex through a hissy fit and walla co capts lol hope we just make ollie capt tommorow no co capts please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are crazy.

Voss was obviously asked what he thought of Adelaide appointing co-captains and whether it was something Port would consider.

The fact that Adelaide has gone down that path is even more incentive not to do it.

You guys are crazy.

Voss was obviously asked what he thought of Adelaide appointing co-captains and whether it was something Port would consider.

The fact that Adelaide has gone down that path is even more incentive not to do it.

I do get the feeling he’s just holding his card close to his chest and not giving much away...

Having said that... * right off Voss and shove that co captain talk so deep up your ass it never sees the light of day ever again.

Last edited:
I like the idea of jonas as sole captain a leader in defence can make good club captains like hurn for west coast and maxwell at collingwood even though they werent in the top bracket of players they were regarded as very good captains. I see jonas like this only he is one of our best players too. Im not normally into co captains . But if its one captain the club will go wines but if its 2 he will be joined by jonas so i could live with co captains if jonas is one. He will help drive the playing group in the right direction with his strong mental attitude dont know if ollie will do that on his own?

Co caps = cannot make the tough calls. Look for the soft option so we don't upset someone.

PAFC = balls of drop forged steel. Decisive. Determined. Focussed. Clear strategy. No mixed messages.

Spot on sloane only stayed because he was told he would be capt and tex through a hissy fit and walla co capts lol hope we just make ollie capt tommorow no co capts please.
And the gullible masses over yonder buy the party line without thought. If we get co-captains (please no), we won’t start singing the praises of it.

Back