Who will hate the Suns more?

Remove this Banner Ad

A very, very off season thread.

Will it be Brisbane or Geelong?

Brisbane: Natural state rivalry.
Geelong: Stole Ablett. Suns rise to coincide with Geelong's slide.

Or will it be another team? Any thoughts?

Depends how many supporters the Suns take from the Lions. Don't have a clue exact numbers but I'm sure a percentage of lions members are expat Victorians who are just members so they can go to a game of footy. If the Suns start hurting the hip pocket of Brisbane then I'd say Brisbane. Pretty sure 2017 will come along and Gary will be welcomed back for the 10 year reunion of the Cats flag.

Out of sight, out of mind from Geelong's point of view UNTIL Suns start to dominate like Brisbane did, so in short term Brisbane will "hate" them more because Suns threaten their patch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way Collingwood bitched over Brissies concessions the Collingwood faithful will have conniptions once the Suns start to taste success.

You'd think Brisbane, both short and long term. Brisbane are in the shits at the moment, and gc are likely to move up the ladder before them, with some of their players, and perhaps take some of their supporters.

Cats will hate the gc short term for obvious reasons.

Just one thought about state rivalries - you'd think that brisbane would hate gc less than crows do port and wce do freo, given port and freo are just suburbs so they are easy to hate, where as gold coast is an entirely different location, and a tourist one at that, which im sure many ppl from brisbane absolutely love. Thoughts from lions fans on this?

The Moons, the're worst enemies.
That's what the GWS are calling themselves.
I also cannot wait to say things like "The Suns think the world revolves around them"

The Moons, the're worst enemies.
That's what the GWS are calling themselves.
I also cannot wait to say things like "The Suns think the world revolves around them"

Could be a very interesting logo ... two westies with their ars*s hanging out of a ute.
:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back