Prediction Who will we trade for pick 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaz2012

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know this was a pisstake... but I’d trade it for Rankine...

How does Thilthorpe’s potential compare worth Luko’s actual AFL form. I reckon you’d take Luko wouldn’t you.

Of course Gold Coast will tell us where to shove it.. but in theory those are the two who id trade pick 1 for. Rankine or Luko.... bloody he’ll Gold Coast’s future looks bright now... 5 kids that you’d kill for when you add last years two and King... wow.... few handy guys around that as well...

hey shorty

TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I know this was a pisstake... but I’d trade it for Rankine...

How does Thilthorpe’s potential compare worth Luko’s actual AFL form. I reckon you’d take Luko wouldn’t you.

Of course Gold Coast will tell us where to shove it.. but in theory those are the two who id trade pick 1 for. Rankine or Luko.... bloody he’ll Gold Coast’s future looks bright now... 5 kids that you’d kill for when you add last years two and King... wow.... few handy guys around that as well...
Different players. Riley is a contested player at his core. Not as skillful though.

As for Rankine, I wouldn't trade 1 for him but it'll take more than that

Shaz2012

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Different players. Riley is a contested player at his core. Not as skillful though.

As for Rankine, I wouldn't trade 1 for him but it'll take more than that
Riley or not. It will take more than one player to get us to where we all want to be. I think we’ll have a pretty good pick next year as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmo28

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2014
Sydney, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s clear that we need more experience to get this team competing for the finals ASAP. We’ve got pick 1 and another potential top 10 pick to use, so who should we get?

Maybe Kade Simpson? Heath Shaw? Nathan Jones?
Given the idiots running our club we will no doubt trade it for Buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom