NFL Why do You Support the Team You Support?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is top 10-15 not elite? He was a top 10/borderline top 10 player for several years

What are you basing it on? Scoring only? He's never played a lick of defense, that has to count against him big time imo.

Based on him vs. all the other players in the league

Well if you can't play one side of the ball, you predominantly play iso ball on offense/don't make players around you better, and teams you've been on have never really done anything of substance in the playoffs I'm not sure how that makes him a top 10 player at any point.

Well if you can't play one side of the ball, you predominantly play iso ball on offense/don't make players around you better, and teams you've been on have never really done anything of substance in the playoffs I'm not sure how that makes him a top 10 player at any point.
And yet, he still somehow was a top 10 player. Even more impressive right?

Curry's not overrated either despite his finals disappearing acts, best shooter the game has ever seen. And I'm a massive Ray Allen fan.

Similar to how I can't understand someone (even a Celts fan) disliking my post about Paul Pierce 😉....bloke said he was better Dwayne Wade, hilarious.
Good banter. He wasn’t as good as wade but wade is overrated.

Not to mention the "wheelchair incident" one of the sports embarrassing things I've seen in sports history.
You mean when he inspirationally dragged himself out of the locker room while injured and led the Celts to a win and eventually a banner?

You mean when he inspirationally dragged himself out of the locker room while injured and led the Celts to a win and eventually a banner?

*in lol... 😂😂😂

That how he wishes everyone remembered it. I remember watching that game and having second hand embarrassment at the time. Him trying to explain it nowadays adds further to the embarrassment. Just admit it was a terrible idea at trying to create some sort of finals heroism/legend.

Wade was underrated, took a back seat and did all the dirty work. But when it came crunch time he took over for LeBron and Shaq. If he wanted to his numbers would be far more impressive than actually are. He was all about winning tho. One of best two way players Ive seen.

fu**in lol... 😂😂😂

That how he wishes everyone remembered it. I remember watching that game and having second hand embarrassment at the time. Him trying to explain it nowadays adds further to the embarrassment. Just admit it was a terrible idea at trying to create some sort of finals heroism/legend.
It could have been but there’s no way of knowing, would be a lot of effort to go to in the middle of an important game for something that could very easily backfire. Even if it is true though I prefer to remember it as above lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus if that’s what it took to get us over the line (other than being embarrassing in itself) then I’m all for it no matter how stupid he might have looked.

They were winning that series regardless. By far the better team.

Paul Pierce is just Rudy Gay that made one more 3 pointer a game for his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back