Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the the first point is wrong for starters...

Depends if you consider Monis a terrorist I suppose. Though not sure how that point detracts from what follows.

Or would you care to elaborate on your 'for starters' point, as anything other, than nonsense.:)

Depends if you consider Monis a terrorist I suppose. Though not sure how that point detracts from what follows.

Or would you care to elaborate on your 'for starters' point, as anything other, than nonsense.:)

Tori Johnson, Katrina Dawson and Curtis Cheng. That's 3

Point two and one are directly correlated so detracts from whatever point they are trying to make on either.

I they couldn't get the numbers right for point one no need to believe the rest, regardless of whether they are relevant or not.

This needs to be applied across the board. There are just as many if not more clueless, naïve morons voting for Bob Brown as there are voting for Pauline Hanson.

Society is a lot more accommodating to uninformed opinions when they are warm and cuddly.
Bob Brown is not uniformed-crikey, you need to get yourself informed if that is how you see him! How do you know people who voted for him were clueless?

I suppose it depends whether or not you fear/dread an Islamic state of oppression or have issues with free speech.

Some are used to it while others can't comprehend it.

Do you think Germany or France will be good places to visit in 20 years? We aren't as isolated as necessary down this way.

There's not much hope of curing Islam IMO.
I expect that Germany and France will be good places to visit in 20 years. You are over-reacting.

I expect that Germany and France will be good places to visit in 20 years. You are over-reacting.
Let's hope so. I heard that France has a jail system running at 70% Muslim, with an overall Muslim population currently at 8-10%. This cycle isn't compatible with assimilation or rehabilitation. Its simply failed. For wrong or right.

The big difference these days seems to be the smart phone, constant and instant web of access for all.

The more connected the world becomes, the more connected the 0.01% of suicidal/mentally disturbed/savage Muslims become. Such a burden of a faith is bound to have negative effects on mental health, especially the ones with difficult relationships with females.
There's no escaping political/religious Islam horror Imo. The dose of terror and memory span/desensitization of communities, is what will determine the attention the media, social or otherwise, will give to it.

Remember global warming? It's a strange old world that's heading towards a cliff.

With freedom of speech getting eroded away, Islam gets put into the too hard basket. The friction this will eventually create, won't necessarily be good for anyone. Life without Islamic terror is a thing of fantasy. We are just more aware of it and the attacks are bigger and growing on civilized shores.

This is a stance that really needs to be knocked on the head. Being "entitled to an opinion" is bullshit, you are entitled to an educated opinion. If you're unable or unwilling to take the time to educate yourself then you have no right to share your ignorant views as though they are gospel and given the same weight as someone who has taken the time to take a considered view of the situation.
People are entitled to an uneducated opinion as well, but everyone else is entitled to expose the rank ignorance of said opinion. What's more, if one uses their minor celebrity to inflate and spread their opinion, then they can expect the criticism to likewise be inflated and spread.

Let's hope so. I heard that France has a jail system running at 70% Muslim, with an overall Muslim population currently at 8-10%. This cycle isn't compatible with assimilation or rehabilitation. Its simply failed. For wrong or right.
Can you imagine living in a country in which one group makes up a disproportionate number of the prison population and having to deal with the complex issues that go with it? Oh, to live in such a failed state.

Tori Johnson, Katrina Dawson and Curtis Cheng. That's 3

Point two and one are directly correlated so detracts from whatever point they are trying to make on either.

I they couldn't get the numbers right for point one no need to believe the rest, regardless of whether they are relevant or not

So 1 point you have issue with & yet dismiss the other unrelated stats outright because of it?:drunk:

You must realize you're going to be called out on your ignorant & hasty over generalized BS.

So 1 point you have issue with & yet dismiss the other unrelated stats outright because of it?:drunk:

You must realize you're going to be called out on your ignorant & hasty over generalized BS.

It appears you don't know what the bolded words mean.

There is no source for those numbers provided. The easiest number to get right they got wrong though, so forgive me if I take the rest with a grain of salt, not that those figures make any sort of salient point regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of the migrants from the last Balkan war have their mentality permanently frozen in the early 90's. The nationalism from ex-Yugos here is more fierece than what I experienced when I have actually visited there.
And what a tragedy this is. During that hideous war, the only glimmer of hope was on display every night on our TVs. Night after night, female interviewees, and those in the background of shot, presented the faces of the best-looking women on the planet.

Their imbecilic, testosterone-driven husbands played out tribal conflicts dating back centuries, rather than staying home and rooting those beautiful creatures. That's how stupid these men are.

That's my solution to so much hatred from whoever perpetrates it - more rooting. The idea to shoot someone rarely surfaces during such events, except among those with certain unfortunate predilections, upon whom the beauty and fun of the act is wasted.

Edit: There is an element of self-interest, if not fantastic optimism, in the last paragraph

It appears you don't know what the bolded words mean.

There is no source for those numbers provided. The easiest number to get right they got wrong though, so forgive me if I take the rest with a grain of salt, not that those figures make any sort of salient point regardless.

Quite the contrary....it would appear you have much difficulty with the concepts of relevance & logic.

Clearly those numbers paint a salient picture indeed....And have ground your attempt at any contrary narrative, into the dirt....Where your av is also well known, to stick it's head.:)

And what a tragedy this is. During that hideous war, the only glimmer of hope was on display every night on our TVs. Night after night, female interviewees, and those in the background of shot, presented the faces of the best-looking women on the planet.

Their imbecilic, testosterone-driven husbands played out tribal conflicts dating back centuries, rather than staying home and rooting those beautiful creatures. That's how stupid these men are.

That's my solution to so much hatred from whoever perpetrates it - more rooting. The idea to shoot someone rarely surfaces during such events, except among those with certain unfortunate predilections, upon whom the beauty and fun of the act is wasted.

Edit: There is an element of self-interest, if not fantastic optimism, in the last paragraph

Agreed. The average Eastern European woman is the perfect combination of smoking hot and seemingly unaware of how smoking hot she is. Even the ones that aren't stunners are attractive in that they take so much pride in their personal grooming and dress sense. I've long thought that the secret to achieving world peace is some kind of mass orgy.

Last year the Mail reported on told how Birmingham’s Heartlands Hospital had dealt with 1,500 cases of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) in just five years.

*For advice and support about FGM you can contact the Muslim Women’s Network via 0121 236 9000 or contact@mwnuk.co.uk.

The National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children also runs a free 24-hour FGM helpline on 0800 028 3550.

Ten places where highest number of new cases of FGM were recorded:

Birmingham 435

Bristol 385

Brent 325

Manchester 310

Southwark 290

Enfield 215

Ealing 175

Lambeth 175

Sheffield 165

Camden 140

Quite the contrary....it would appear you have much difficulty with the concepts of relevance & logic.

Clearly those numbers paint a salient picture indeed....And have ground your attempt at any contrary narrative, into the dirt....Where your av is also well known, to stick it's head.:)

Oh don't stop there, do please go on. I'm ignorant and have my head in the sand. What's the clear salient point?

Agreed. The average Eastern European woman is the perfect combination of smoking hot and seemingly unaware of how smoking hot she is. Even the ones that aren't stunners are attractive in that they take so much pride in their personal grooming and dress sense. I've long thought that the secret to achieving world peace is some kind of mass orgy.
I live here and i totally agree :D

Oh don't stop there, do please go on. I'm ignorant and have my head in the sand. What's the clear salient point?
13692487_585467801626369_4032027893511139888_n.jpg

Gee, I dunno....That most of this anti-Islamic, terrorist propaganda & fear-mongering, is just that!:drunk:

Are you able to hold a consistent line of thought/focus?

So once again, I'll Challenge you on your BS......How does disagreeing with the first premise on this graph, skew the other points?

13692487_585467801626369_4032027893511139888_n.jpg

Gee, I dunno....That most of this anti-Islamic, terrorist propaganda & fear-mongering, is just that!:drunk:

Are you able to hold a consistent line of thought/focus?

So once again, I'll Challenge you on your BS......How does disagreeing with the first premise on this graph, skew the other points?

I didn't disagree with the first premise of the graph (because it isn't a premise, another word you don't understand), I pointed out it is factually inaccurate. As there is no source for these figures, knowing one fact is inaccurate is enough for me to question the others (feel free to provide the source).

But none of that changes the reality that it's a completely specious set of "facts". Or that the first two "facts" are directly correlated (as I mentioned before and you have completely ignored) which is demonstrated by the number of potential attacks (backed up by arrests and convictions) thwarted since 911 which have saved many lives in Australia. Or that all of those other issues would have had at worst comparable, to some many times more, funds allocated to them than counter terrorism across State and Federal governments. Or that all those other issues get as much air time for politicians, media etc. as Terrorism. Or are you going to claim National Security was a hot button issue at the recent election?

Last edited:
Islam deserves criticism on account of the logical consequences of its dogma, namely, that the murder of fellow human beings is to be rewarded with sensual pleasure in a hedonistic “Paradise”—a concept born in the fantasies of an Arab rebel some fourteen centuries ago. The religion of Mohammed is a dangerous system when the teachings and example of the “prophet” are believed and followed.
Richard Dawkins.
It's hard to argue with an evolutionary scientist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back