Analysis Why isn’t McClarty getting a game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mihocek's been good but because we haven't played McLarty in the ones we don't know whether or not it would have been a mistake

Mihocek has been outstanding so its a massive stretch to the imagination to assume that McLarty would have done a better job. Plus as mentioned above.......McLarty was injured when the opportunity came up. Mihocek smashed it on debut and has been excellent ever since and given the club no reason to drop him.

There you go. Wonder if in hindsight he'd have been picked?

He was the most dominant KPF at VFL level before his untimely injury. Mihocek only more recently having moved forward. I don't doubt McLarty would have performed at senior level if he'd gotten his chance though.

He was the most dominant KPF at VFL level before his untimely injury. Mihocek only more recently having moved forward. I don't doubt McLarty would have performed at senior level if he'd gotten his chance though.

Right place right time. That said, Mihocek is not going to be droppped any time soon given his consistent performances in the seniors. He has grabbed his spot for the moment.

McLartys time will come. Hopefully not in 2018 because that probably means more injuries.

Until it happens, if it does, I’ll keep my head in the sand. With fingers crossed.

Good egg.
Big boy too.

The judgments on him will only be if they think he makes it or not.

Fingers crossed.

Seems to be in good spirits for someone that is about to be delisted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit rough.

I’ve kissed the girl on the cover actually

(On the cheek)
Depends on your music tastes, and your opinion of Johnny Farnham. And how much exposure you got to it at the time, along with the circumstances of that exposure. If I had kissed the girl on the cover maybe I'd feel very differently about it, but I didn't, so I don't.

If (as described in a few above examples) the hearing impediment is becoming more of an issue during games then it could go some way towards explaining why we would be willing to let him go. It doesn't appear to have affected him during junior days; maybe he was able to get by in those ranks on talent alone.

Bit of a shame as he's a big lump of a kid who provides the list with KP versatility and who I had high hopes of in becoming a player.

I'm not on Instagram otherwise I would ask him unplugged

One of the worst songs and albums ever. :mad:

Amusing that bagpipes are associated with one of my most favourite and least favourite rock songs of all times.

Depends on your music tastes, and your opinion of Johnny Farnham. And how much exposure you got to it at the time, along with the circumstances of that exposure. If I had kissed the girl on the cover maybe I'd feel very differently about it, but I didn't, so I don't.
It was an ok album but I’m
Not raving about it.

The girl on cover (Roz)
At the time they wanted a red haired girl on the cover (black and white and gray cover so why ? red haired but that’s what the agency was told and she was available)

Anyone tried asking him if he's still on the list? Proved an effective way to find out WHE's contractual status!
I think if you're not following someone on Instagram you have the choice to about whether you accept an IM from them. So any of us with Instagram profiles could message him but he may decide to decline if it's from random members of the public.

Amusing that bagpipes are associated with one of my most favourite and least favourite rock songs of all times.

AC/DC made some lovely use of the pipes. Also, The Church ('Under the Milky Way'). When the pipes work, they work very very well, when they fail they are a pain upon the brain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back