Politics Why the fascists don't want you to stream sports, live in HD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not an hour passes that I am not found in mask and ANTIFA t-shirt, flexing my muscles at Milo-loving pencil-necks that I am not grabbed around the neck by a filthy copper who whispers in my ear as he disconnects his body cam,

"Chief, mate, how can I get sports streamed to my phone, Apple TV, Chromecast, laptop or desktop, live in HD? I need at least 50 different sports. Help me out."

"Argh!" I always scream. "Get off me you dirty bastard!" while I reach down and retrieve my boot knife, pushing the tip between his ribs.

But that was the past. The old me. The me who had his YouTube channel de-monetised for simply disagreeing with the fascist MSM narrative.

No my friends, now I just give the rozzers BigFooty's referral link to Kayo Sports for 14 days free sports streaming.

http://bit.ly/BFKayoFree

It's a bit hard to get that URL out while my wind pipe is being crushed but I have a tattoo of it on my knuckles and upper thigh, so I get the message across one way or another.

I've got Fox + Sports, for AFL @ $41/month. Thinking of cancelling it. I don't get much out of it for that price.

Also got Optus for $15/month for the EPL Soccer. Good value.

_38599867_murdoch_bbc_238.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amusing watching you take a 'leftist' stance on so many topics on the SRP board but in the cold light of the capitalist day, your allegiances shine through every time. You and Mal and the rest of the commentary crew are an amusing bunch. Keep the lols coming bro :rainbow::thumbsu:
I’m not a communist ffs.

It's amusing watching you take a 'leftist' stance on so many topics on the SRP board but in the cold light of the capitalist day, your allegiances shine through every time. You and Mal and the rest of the commentary crew are an amusing bunch. Keep the lols coming bro :rainbow::thumbsu:

In fairness you can be a lefty and still recognise the absolute necessity of cash money to function in society. Even to shill a little bit to pay the bills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back