Would she make a good president?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rock as VP? Or Tom Hanks?

Trump would struggle with any one of them.

But I suspect their reputations would be tarnished pretty quickly dealing with presidential issues.

IF** she is even remotely interested, Dems would be mad to ignore her though. Would Biden step aside willingly? And what happens to Harris?

But I suspect their reputations would be tarnished pretty quickly dealing with presidential issues.

IF** she is even remotely interested, Dems would be mad to ignore her though. Would Biden step aside willingly? And what happens to Harris?
She would blow the orange ones head.

Popular black lady.......

Isn't she an underground terrorist who infiltrated the White House?

That secret fist bump revealed all.

1tNg.gif

Tell me those eyes don't scream "let's burn down America"?

Isn't she an underground terrorist who infiltrated the White House?

That secret fist bump revealed all.

1tNg.gif

Tell me those eyes don't scream "let's burn down America"?
FOX NEWS : OMG a black "trans woman" whos married to a black muslim who wasnt even born in the US.

She'd be more capable than Biden or Trump. I don't think the Dems would roll an incumbent though

She'd be more capable than Biden or Trump. I don't think the Dems would roll an incumbent though

she'd be a superb candidate. but won't happen.

In furious agreement with both of you... but this is US politics... never say never!

Remember The Simpsons predicted a cartoon character would be president after (immediate successor?) Trump.

Trump, Biden...?

If the US elects a fictional character as President, would anyone really be surprised?! 😄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone saying yes, what about her politics do you think would make her be a good President?

Seems to me this wild attempt to claim her to be a good potential President is as empty and personality/vibe-based as much of the Trump support.

For anyone saying yes, what about her politics do you think would make her be a good President?

Seems to me this wild attempt to claim her to be a good potential President is as empty and personality/vibe-based as much of the Trump support.

I didn't say good president, she'd be a good candidate, at least. During her time as First Lady, spoke publicly, independently and well on many topics. She's smart and engaging - 2 traits she has Trump covered by without even trying. Also young(er) than Trump, Biden and Sanders. Compared to H Clinton, less controversy and baggage. Doubt she'd appeal to rusted on Trumpers, but she'd likely appeal to Dems who are wavering on Biden, especially women and black Americans.

For the Dems, I doubt they'd find anyone with the combination of positives Michelle Obama would bring to an election. Doubt she'd be intimidated by Trump in any debates - quite the opposite.

But yeah, if she'd somehow got elected - like Trump - she's a political unknown. Unlike Trump, she knows that the health system is complicated, knows what climate change is... and I bet she could use covfefe in a sentence!

MO is a very intelligent person. I don't know how much experience she has administering an company or office, but she would have BO as her main advisor. It would essentially be Obama MII, unless they had a marital issue mid-term. :winkv1:
Hillary was her own women, and a ruthless campaigner, the dark side to Bill's facade. She would have done a competent job as POTUS on her own.
The thing I don't like is the dynastic form of politics emerging. I think it has a lot to do with branding, I know it does here in this banana republic.
Still, like others say, she wouldn't be a s**t POTUS, and maybe even a good candidate out on campaign trail. We could use one to combat the GOP BS machine.

MO is a very intelligent person. I don't know how much experience she has administering an company or office, but she would have BO as her main advisor. It would essentially be Obama MII, unless they had a marital issue mid-term. :winkv1:
Hillary was her own women, and a ruthless campaigner, the dark side to Bill's facade. She would have done a competent job as POTUS on her own.
The thing I don't like is the dynastic form of politics emerging. I think it has a lot to do with branding, I know it does here in this banana republic.
Still, like others say, she wouldn't be a s**t POTUS, and maybe even a good candidate out on campaign trail. We could use one to combat the GOP BS machine.
you surround yourself with peeps who have records of achievement.

she has been so outspoken about her utter distaste for the way politics is conducted in that country that i can’t see any prospect of her standing. mores the pity.

What a country when simply being the wife of a previous president can make you president.

They've already had a B-Grade Hollywood actor with Dementia and a Narcissistic rapist with less than one minutes previous political experience. I'll be surprised if they don't vote in a talking horse by 2050.

Back