USA Is the USA the worst nation to exist since classical times?

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s not some official ranking system.

Ideally you don’t have one who can run over the top of everyone else.

The US do to a fair extent and then try to paint all their actions as part of some moral crusade.
Don't disagree, and never alluded as such. The US aren't the 'official ' but they 'influence'. Which ever way you wanna define it, there has to be world order

I was thinking more internally in the US, may not be such a free place to live if Trump/MAGA have their way.

They’d still do s**t internationally to help their position but also become more isolationist, but not necessarily in a good way, considering Trump being in Putins pocket.
And the liberal democracy allies are well aware. They'll strengthen their alliances.

Tell us all how you propose that we don't have a global policeman at all, a free for all if you will. There'll be no conflict there.:drunk:

This should be good.
Dissolve all nuclear non-proliferation treaties. Ensure every nation is armed and has a nuclear gun levelled at their neighbours' head. One military step outside national borders means insta-death from the sky.

I saw an interesting figure from WHO saying that the worlds expenditure on health following Covid in 2020 has hit 9 trillion dollars or approximately 11% of global GDP. - Global spending on health: rising to the pandemic’s challenges

Given this is a bag the yanks thread, I thought I would compare that figure to US health costs, which are 4.5 trillion dollars - see here Historical | CMS.

So half the worlds expenditure on health is by the US on it 340 million citizens, the other 8.7 billion of us share the rest.
For the extravagant expenditure on health they get to live 5 years less than us, and have 10x the death rate from covid.

It's really not fit for purpose, it's not a healthcare system, it's a wealth care system, looking after the wealthy folks bank accounts.

Last edited:
Would you rather the Chinese or the Ruskies be the dominant world power?
Ireland would have stepped in. Neutral country, everyone loves Ireland. We can power-drink like the Russians but only a fraction of us turn mean once we get there! China has us on cuisine but that's about it.

In a world where Ireland is the dominant power everybody wins!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ireland would have stepped in. Neutral country, everyone loves Ireland. We can power-drink like the Russians but only a fraction of us turn mean once we get there! China has us on cuisine but that's about it.

In a world where Ireland is the dominant power everybody wins!!!
I like Irish folk music.

From this video:
... what no-one understands is that this is America, right?

I wish it wasn't but it is, right? We don't have a choice, the Americans just run run things here... We can't vote on it, our politicians won't even talk about it. American politicians can talk about it though. Their congressmen are constantly invited to visit Pine Gap but our elected officials can't go anywhere near it, even though it's meant to be our country.

It's such a bizarre and pathetic relationship, and they don't pull this kind of s**t with anyone else... Canada and Mexico are their neighbours... and when America starts telling them what to do or asks them to come along and blow some random farmers in the Middle East, they tell them to * off.

But their little Aussie lap dogs on the complete other side of the world have always done exactly what they tell us to do. And if you turn on the news in Australia every single channel will tell you that we actually need the Americans here to defend us from China... our biggest trading partner.

A country that not only has zero interest in invading us but they havent invaded anyone for the past fifty years...

Meanwhile, the Americans invaded us a long time ago... our country is littered with American soldiers and if any of our politicans even questions it...
(They mention Whitlam as part of the preamble)
... they just get rid of them. And if any civilians happen to stumble on the perimeter of a US base - literally walking through our own country - our federal police will chase us down on behalf of a foreign occumpying army.
This is some... scary s**t.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back