Politics Fascist takeover US 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah a nice narrow definition of 'conflict' there, as it always seems to be with Trump for some reason.
Always love how it’s Republican presidents who start wars but it’s Republican Donny who’s the peacemaker.

Point out the wars Democrat presidents started

If trumps wins this election and gets both the house and senate there will not be another democratically elected president in the USA.

The facism risk is much bigger then what everyone thinks it is.
Care to elaborate?

Are you suggesting they would take direct actions, regarding the constitution to hinder democracy? Or is it more a case of putting the USA down a path that would be very hard to get back from?

Care to elaborate?

Are you suggesting they would take direct actions, regarding the constitution to hinder democracy? Or is it more a case of putting the USA down a path that would be very hard to get back from?
Democracies are very hard to keep. They are incredibly rare.

The republican party has slowly become the MAGA party and MAGA does not believe in democracy. If they control the house, senate and congress then there is literally nothing to stop them from ever handing power back. They will do exactly what erdogen and putin and orban has done. A soft dictatorship take over that they deny until they have achieved it.

Perhaps only the military would get in Trumps way. But even then i think their leadership may be stacked by the end of trumps next term.

Democracies are very hard to keep. They are incredibly rare.

The republican party has slowly become the MAGA party and MAGA does not believe in democracy. If they control the house, senate and congress then there is literally nothing to stop them from ever handing power back. They will do exactly what erdogen and putin and orban has done. A soft dictatorship take over that they deny until they have achieved it.

Perhaps only the military would get in Trumps way. But even then i think their leadership may be stacked by the end of trumps next term.
I doubt the military have much love for Trump given how many fights he's picked with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Care to elaborate?

I personally think the later. But that will lead to some of the former over time.

The left arent regarded as radical. A small subset of the left is regarded as radical. Those who want to ban flights, ban meat, reward and penalise people based off what some of their ancestors did 200 years ago, reject the scientific value of vaccines, advocate for population culls to save the environment and want to end capitalism.

Very cool and normal things happening at the RNC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back