Politics Fascist takeover US 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a copypasta from reddit.

Not me, just love how succinctly it describes Trump and Trumpites.

<<
Of all the things that baffled me about Trump's rise in popularity, this was the most obvious and difficult to explain. How the absolute * did all these ordinary people come to believe that someone born into a life of unimaginable luxury and who has spent his entire life screwing over the working class was on their side. It's a level of stupidity so overwhelming I can hardly process how they're even functional adults.

The obvious answer to this is racism. Trump doesn't make them feel bad for being racist pieces of s**t. Other Republicans at least do a surface condemnation of racism, but Trump wears it on his sleeve, and they love him for it.

And beyond that, they are attracted, I think, not just to his racism but also to his being without class. He's what they would be if they had "* you" money. He shits on gold-plated toilets, he uses the lure of his fame to * pr0n stars then pays them not to talk about it, he marries models to spawn with him and then cheats on them while they're pregnant.

He behaves not like a rich person, but like a hillbilly who hits the powerball.

His "political policy" (really, just that of the GOP) reflects that: a tax cut that feeds them bread crumbs while shoveling money to billionaires, which will then be used to obliterate the entitlement programs that keep them alive. But he hurts black and brown people more, so they love him for it.

As contemptuous as I am of Trump voters, there's no way I could hold a candle to Trump himself in that department. He despises them. He wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. If they actually encountered him on the street, Trump would be disgusted.

They are losers. They are poor people. There's nothing Trump despises more.>>
I think this is the Clinton take and that didn't turn out well.
He's an outsider in that he doesn't care about the facade of liberalism as opposed to the technocrats who are trained in marketing rubbish. Neither system works but there's a throwing the toys out of the cot vibe with humans

Reddit shows some stark differences in thinking. Take /r/australia vs /r/australian for instance. I've seen some stuff posted on /r/australian that I consider especially vile. Everything from the Voice to takes on Palestine.

Don't get me wrong. Only the occasional /r/australian is what I consider 'vile' and I know that there's a bit of 'don't like it? Don't read it!' reasoning that I can employ when traveling along the superhighway but it bothers me that such people exist in our midst at all.

Why be such a piece of sh*t? Why can't the goal in life be just getting along?

Reddit shows some stark differences in thinking. Take /r/australia vs /r/australian for instance. I've seen some stuff posted on /r/australian that I consider especially vile. Everything from the Voice to takes on Palestine.

Don't get me wrong. Only the occasional /r/australian is what I consider 'vile' and I know that there's a bit of 'don't like it? Don't read it!' reasoning that I can employ when traveling along the superhighway but it bothers me that such people exist in our midst at all.

Why be such a piece of sh*t? Why can't the goal in life be just getting along?
Generally, if the sub has a national flag as their av, that's a red flag.

Might as well close the forum down then.
This thread? Yeah probably. I’ll give you a summary of what happens if Trump wins the election.

You wake up, you go to work, you come home and sleep. Four years later there’s another election.

Is it fair to say that Trump has caused a bit of a rethink (but not a 180) on the left regarding the US’s global military presence? For decades they were all “HANDS OFF XYX” and now we’re seeing what just 4 years of hands off looks like. It sucks.

This thread? Yeah probably. I’ll give you a summary of what happens if Trump wins the election.

You wake up, you go to work, you come home and sleep. Four years later there’s another election.

Nah the world will end, same as when he was first President, it restarted when Biden won though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it fair to say that Trump has caused a bit of a rethink (but not a 180) on the left regarding the US’s global military presence? For decades they were all “HANDS OFF XYX” and now we’re seeing what just 4 years of hands off looks like. It sucks.
They're also seeing what an open southern border does and now don't like it.

Discussions are lovely. Posting hyperbolic babble like "Trump will end democracy in the USA" isn't interesting nor constructive
The post you responded to didn't say anything like that? The bloke himself has claimed he'll only "be a dictator for 1 day" (dictators being well known for relinquishing their power after a set period lol), would have thought thats noteworthy at least.

Anyway, we'll see I guess. Seem to remember plenty of commentary that Roe v Wade being repealed and Trump trying to overturn a democratic election were fantasy too. I agree he probably won't just slam it into high gear the minute he's inaugurated despite his statement above (but who knows really), it'll more be creeping bullshit like this;

Nothing to see here? I think the cleanout he's just conducted at the RNC to remove actual professionals and replace them with loyalist lickspittles is pretty telling, thats exactly what will happen with the civil service and government departments if he gets in, per the Project 2025 agenda.

A bit of talk about 'hyperbole' in here.

Ok, if trump gets in it may not be immediate armageddon and I don't think that's what's being claimed here adammania9

What IS reality is that trump is an isolationist, and that means our reliance on the US should we need it will be at the very least lessened. At the very worst who knows. High probability we can forget about the auskus deal, whether or not one thinks it's good or not is moot. The point is that ol Donnie is all about murica and phuq everyone else.

The world will lose its global policeman, and that will encourage Vlad and Xi to further their non democratic regimes, yes an actual threat of oppression to democracy.

Now, there's more than a few in here that would be cheerleading the us NOT be the global policeman, the message to them and you if that is your position is, be careful what you wish for.

So unless you're not a fan of liberal democracy, which if donnie gets in makes that a possibility then I'd start taking this seriously.

Ok, if trump gets in it may not be immediate armageddon and I don't think that's what's being claimed here adammania9

What IS reality is that trump is an isolationist, and that means our reliance on the US should we need it will be at the very least lessened. At the very worst who knows. High probability we can forget about the auskus deal, whether or not one thinks it's good or not is moot. The point is that ol Donnie is all about murica and phuq everyone else.

The world will lose its global policeman, and that will encourage Vlad and Xi to further their non democratic regimes, yes an actual threat of oppression to democracy.

Now, there's more than a few in here that would be cheerleading the us NOT be the global policeman, the message to them and you if that is your position is, be careful what you wish for.

So unless you're not a fan of liberal democracy, which if donnie gets in makes that a possibility then I'd start taking this seriously.
donnie never met a dictator he didn’t like

The world will lose its global policeman? Please tell me about the peace the world has attained since Biden entered office.

Donnie should be an isolationist and pus the US first. Wish more leaders would put their nation first.

The world will lose its global policeman? Please tell me about the peace the world has attained since Biden entered office.

Donnie should be an isolationist and pus the US first. Wish more leaders would put their nation first.
Ok, you've posted it, you can delete it if you want to save your embarrassment.

You're right though donnie IS an isolationist, so you think such an isolationist will give a phuq about the democracies or anyone else for that matter. Things won't change then.

And you think isolationism is the way to go, phuq globalization, without it we'd be still at medieval level, but hey that's ok.

This is next level moronic thinking.

Discussions are lovely. Posting hyperbolic babble like "Trump will end democracy in the USA" isn't interesting nor constructive
I mean it’s not like they aren’t openly stating that’s what they plan on doing.

Project 2025 - see that’s the problem with low information folk.

The last time the us went isolationist we had ww2……

You mean the peace (and dramantic rise in trade and standard of living) we have had for 70 years as a result of the us global policeman. An actual liberal global police would be far better but a large country that largely (but not always) lives by democratic and liberal virtues is better then nothing. No global police man means war and lots of it. Not to mention the rise of brutal dictatorships that harm its own people.

You mean the peace (and dramantic rise in trade and standard of living) we have had for 70 years as a result of the us global policeman. An actual liberal global police would be far better but a large country that largely (but not always) lives by democratic and liberal virtues is better then nothing. No global police man means war and lots of it. Not to mention the rise of brutal dictatorships that harm its own people.

USA is a warmongering country. Bad cops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back