Media WIGMEDIA: Meltin With Elton S32 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG THE LEAGUE IS FULL OF ******* BORING BASTARDS THAT DON'T POST HOW I WANT! IT'S SUCH A SHAME I SIGNED A BINDING CONTRACT TO BE IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD WITH POSTERS I ACT LIKE I DESPISE! WHAT WILL I EVER DO? GLAD YOU ASKED! I'LL TELL YOU YOU'RE VANILLA AND SOFT

Not so much, more the whole boring talk is boring.

Kind of the first thing I said, this gear adds nothing to anyone, providing me zero enjoyment, so I disengage. Who wants to engage with someone sprouting variations of the same stuff over and over again with zero entertainment value.

I do chuckle that driving people away is considered a win among many of your mob.

I would have thought that the aim is to engage.
******* PiSsAnT cAmPaiGnEr, GrOw SoMe BalLs ChAmP
[Insert cringe gif here]

OMG THE LEAGUE IS FULL OF ******* BORING BASTARDS THAT DON'T POST HOW I WANT! IT'S SUCH A SHAME I SIGNED A BINDING CONTRACT TO BE IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD WITH POSTERS I ACT LIKE I DESPISE! WHAT WILL I EVER DO? GLAD YOU ASKED! I'LL TELL YOU YOU'RE VANILLA AND SOFT
images.jpeg-175.jpg

I was clearly making an example. Are you saying you haven't berated people consistently alongside teammates?

That exact word? If you say so, I'll believe you. The general tone.

I won't cry an say you did something for 6 months without proof only to be proven wrong though, that's for sure. I'd never do that. But I know some people who would....
Make s**t up. Change the goal posts. Use “it’s the vibe” defence. Passive aggressive attack that misses the mark again.

Rinse and repeat.

Dude, do you know popular culture?

The wives are mindless robots controlled by incels

The Borg are mindless cyborgs controlled by a horny spider lady
Obviously not up with popular culture, have no idea what you are talking about.

Googled it, assuming you don’t mean the version that is definitely NSFW.

Obviously not up with popular culture, have no idea what you are talking about.

Googled it, assuming you don’t mean the version that is definitely NSFW.

Good to see you have been assimilated

Good to see my permanent residency visa for your head has come through you vanilla *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yelling.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back