Media WIGMEDIA: Meltin With Elton S32 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, I have read through the thread. Is it your posts where you explained it? I'm sorry, sometimes I zone out of your posts because the asterisks make my head spin.

Not sure how your inability to read due to a swear filter is somehow my issue.

If we ended the tolerance of subpar intelligences not many people would be talking to you

Ah yes, the obvious return serve proving once and for all your imagination and creativity are very low.

What sort of fool springs the trap so obviously placed for them?

Alright I'm convinced. BLUEALLTHRU mate you are a genius
Finding the dumbest poster on the entire of Bigfooty and making him part of the Bombers makes you look like a competent poster. The proverbial fat girl in a group of average looking women.
Bravo BAT, getting this block of concrete to post for the Bombers is a high IQ move.

It's amazing how in just one week you've been unable to get over me.

Finding the dumbest poster on the entire of Bigfooty and making him part of the Bombers makes you look like a competent poster. The proverbial fat girl in a group of average looking women.
Bravo BAT, getting this block of concrete to post for the Bombers is a high IQ move.
CrowInFiji is a highly intelligent poster that just doesn't suffer fools .If you don't like him there is the ignore function.

CrowInFiji is a highly intelligent poster that just doesn't suffer fools .If you don't like him there is the ignore function.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Mate I come in here for fun not to read an encyclopaedia.

So what's your next play? Curious indeed.

Not sure how your inability to read due to a swear filter is somehow my issue.

Don't feel bad CIF, in my first year sometimes my whole sentence was asterix's ;)

Please spare a thought for CrowInFiji amongst all of this. Not a game in and his captain has already told him not to banter with several posters and now his captain is encouraging people to put him on ignore. No wonder the young snapper is all bristled up with rage.

Please spare a thought for CrowInFiji amongst all of this. Not a game in and his captain has already told him not to banter with several posters and now his captain is encouraging people to put him on ignore. No wonder the young snapper is all bristled up with rage.

I did no such thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back