List Mgmt. Will the Hawks end up landing a big fish? Trade and FA news discussion of Hawthorn targets

Who should Hawks make a play for?

• Lynch

• McGovern

• Cogs

• We don't need any of these players

• Gaff

• Another player not mentioned above (specify in comments)

• B.Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine we don't get anyone of note this trade/ free agency period or next after the talk is we as a club have set ourselves on the 2018/2019 Free Agency/ trade periods.

Imagine we don't get anyone of note this trade/ free agency period or next after the talk is we as a club have set ourselves on the 2018/2019 Free Agency/ trade periods.

If we don't get a single big name player this off-season I am predicting the board would descend into something like this quite quickly:

giphy.gif

So a resemblance of the Norf board then. Would say the Aints but their’s is more like this:

View attachment 557313

Sounds like the GWS board - where the gameday and autopsy thread for their win over the Swans goes for a mighty 6 pages!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even next week, Brown said this morning on Hot Breakfast that Carlton lead the race financially and have offered the most. As well as his punchable face and looking like a stunned mullet on TV he also has no clue. Where do channel 7 find these people?
The industry itself is wayward. There is no one held accountable for their so called information. What he and others are doing is NOT investigating the news they are given, they just merely throw darts knowing one will land. Btw, it’s not about just the cash about elite talent when they are looking to move either, Dylan wants success and a winning culture to have a successful career in a team environment not CJudd individuality.

You ascertained this by watching him play?
Well first of all he played well but didn’t dominate and I’m 100% sure he’d love a Premiership with gws in any case, so what he did on the weekend was no different to what he’s been doing for 4 years as a player. People are trying too hard to read into players actions out on the field.

Well first of all he played well but didn’t dominate and I’m 100% sure he’d love a Premiership with gws in any case, so what he did on the weekend was no different to what he’s been doing for 4 years as a player. People are trying too hard to read into players actions out on the field.

Or we are doing whatever we can to say he is coming to us :)

Carlton have increased their offer to MM. MM refusing to nominate a Club. Giving HFC time. We won’t be his preference if we tell him he is not ours.
We should show him ours

Have heard more. I believe he has surprised us is all I will say.
There would want to be more than him being happy with a finals win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back