Society/Culture words/phrases we should stop using in society because it really isnt communicating anything useful

Remove this Banner Ad

Baby Daddy/Mummy- stop it, just...stop it.
"I want to say" - Oh, you watch too much American TV I see.
Cringe - Word is fine, get the context correct!! "Cringey" or "Cringeworthy" , NOT " that is cringe" ...stop it.
Could care less- its COULDN'T care less....WTF? This one is spreading like cancer.

There is many many more, but I am too damn fired up to think properly right now.

* yeah I like the passion. And I've pulled up Mrs Interloper on "I want to say", something like "well if you want to say it just ******* say it!"

I have a few mates who refer to themselves in the third person occasionally, I always pull them up on it, * that

"Cancelled"

I always see, "I can't believe X got cancelled"

Who cancelled him? What did they did to cancel him? Being "cancelled" just means your life has gone to s**t because you ****ed up big time and now no one wants to work with you.

'I'm just asking questions'
- Most often said by people who refuse to listen to the answers to those questions

With all due respect.

It's the professional version of, no offence but or I'm not racist but.

Don't need to ban it. Just point out it doesn't mean anything

Similar to “don’t take this the wrong way” and then continue on to some sort of insulting observation that would anger the person, sort of insurance against repercussions

Aesthetic has begun being used as a replacement for cute - "That dress is so aesthetic on you". Wtf is that.

Unfortunately I'm a victim of the "or something" cancer that has taken over or something. Every time I say it I picture Ryan Gosling to tell me to shut up like in The Nice Guys, but I still keep adding it to the end of my sentences.

Aesthetic has begun being used as a replacement for cute - "That dress is so aesthetic on you". Wtf is that.

Unfortunately I'm a victim of the "or something" cancer that has taken over or something. Every time I say it I picture Ryan Gosling to tell me to shut up like in The Nice Guys, but I still keep adding it to the end of my sentences.
What?
If someone said that to me, I mean..WTF is going on ?

"imagine"

In the way people use it online - "imagine supporting X"

Such a nothing argument. I usually just respond with "ok, now what?" Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back