World Cup 2022 ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Tunisia should put us out of our misery tonight.
Talent wise, we are one of the bottom 4 nations at this world cup and there is no point pretending otherwise.

I just want no injuries to the Melbourne City boys, already focused on the resumption of our national league.

On a side note how pathetic was Simon Hill's swipe at Pete 'The Pirate' Fitzsimmons (who is somewhat of a national icon, if not true)

Hill wasn't even born here, he has no ideal about the general Aussie Spirit and fighting qualities, he is one of those precious and hysterical soccer commentators that really annoy me

Craig Foster is much much better.

Of course you're right, but Tunisia are beatable.

It's #35 v #42.

Need our young blokes to step up!

Struggling to see how our uniform relates to australia in anyway.
Having said that, I like those colours way better than the usual.nice attacking play so far.

Tunisia seem to have better positioning.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow Graeme Arnold first Australian born manager to ever win a World Cup mqtch with Australia.

Seemed to be acceptance / common (casual) thought.

Squad has some real heart for what really is a transition phase for Aussie soccer

Watched mini of FR v Vikings.
I learnt that players are idolised over team effort just like in AFL.
Difference is the players also can be self absorbed to an ugly extent.

Whereas we would thank our team mates and celebrate with them after a goal, you get the talented Mbappe who takes a minute to celebrate how great he is with the crowd. Doesn't thank his team mate who gave him an incredibly good pass so he could score.

Really enjoyed the female commentator too. Very natural and not trying to sound like a bloke. Refreshing.
Next stop
Push back the Viking attack.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back