Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Drama King doesn’t take a week off, does he?

Drama King doesn’t take a week off, does he?

Seve used to be a bit like that. There's this famous (funny) ruling he called for with that well known European Tour official. John Paramour I think.
See if I can dig it out.

Seve used to be a bit like that. There's this famous (funny) ruling he called for with that well known European Tour official. John Paramour I think.
See if I can dig it out.

You are right he was—I know he went back and forth with Americans in Ryder Cups

Real dislike at times over rulings and gamesmanship with various players

This European Tour course is a gem.
I really liked last week's venue at Close House. Harry Colt inspired design with some period era style bunkering and great sweeping vistas across the course.

This week is ok too - just a bit too American style for my taste (although nothing like we'll see at the Belfry in a couple of weeks...).

I really liked last week's venue at Close House. Harry Colt inspired design with some period era style bunkering and great sweeping vistas across the course.

This week is ok too - just a bit too American style for my taste (although nothing like we'll see at the Belfry in a couple of weeks...).
Close House was pretty good. It's why I prefer watching the European Tour. A diverse and interesting range of courses as opposed (for me)to the cookie cutter stuff that the PGA Tour dish up with only a few exceptions.
I especially love it when the Euro Tour play the links courses.

He says the quiet part out loud:

"But under normal circumstances, you'd say the only way somebody could make those changes is by taking steroids.

"I've never seen the type of changes on an athlete that he's made in this last six-month period," Roskopf said. "It's a rare occasion. You'll see these athletes gets bigger, faster and stronger. But a lineman or a linebacker can come into the NFL and in their career gain maybe 10 to 20 pounds. But to see somebody gain 50 pounds and in that time that he's done it is, I mean, kind of unbelievable."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He says the quiet part out loud:

"But under normal circumstances, you'd say the only way somebody could make those changes is by taking steroids.

"I've never seen the type of changes on an athlete that he's made in this last six-month period," Roskopf said. "It's a rare occasion. You'll see these athletes gets bigger, faster and stronger. But a lineman or a linebacker can come into the NFL and in their career gain maybe 10 to 20 pounds. But to see somebody gain 50 pounds and in that time that he's done it is, I mean, kind of unbelievable."

The whole "Bryson got huge during lockdown" is a load of s**t.

The dude was ******* huge at the Presidents Cup last year. I'm not saying that he definitely didn't use roids or anything but the changes to his body definitely haven't been an overnight change and in my opinion could be achieved without the use of illegal performance enhancers.

The whole "Bryson got huge during lockdown" is a load of sh*t.

The dude was ******* huge at the Presidents Cup last year. I'm not saying that he definitely didn't use roids or anything but the changes to his body definitely haven't been an overnight change and in my opinion could be achieved without the use of illegal performance enhancers.

His own trainer says it was practically overnight

The whole "Bryson got huge during lockdown" is a load of sh*t.

Perhaps McDonalds supersize me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back