Preview Worrying stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Graham Cornes' 2nd game vs Sydney - LOSS
Robert Shaw's 2nd game vs Sydney - LOSS
Garry Ayres' 2nd game vs Sydney - LOSS
Neil Craig's 2nd game (vs Sydney) - LOSS

Now we have Sando's 2nd game vs Sydney.....

Graham Cornes' 2nd game vs Sydney - LOSS
Robert Shaw's 2nd game vs Sydney - LOSS
Garry Ayres' 2nd game vs Sydney - LOSS
Neil Craig's 2nd game (vs Sydney) - LOSS

Now we have Sando's 2nd game vs Sydney.....
This is actually a brilliant stat. It shows just how important this week's game is.

Every Premiership coach we've ever had has won their 2nd game against Sydney. :p

Fun stat, but meaningless. Will only mean something if the players and coaches know it and it plays on their mind, which I doubt they do... * I'm excited, getting no work done this week.

This is actually a brilliant stat. It shows just how important this week's game is.

Every Premiership coach we've ever had has won their 2nd game against Sydney. :p
Not entirely true. Neil Craig's 2nd game vs Sydney was a win. But his 2nd game, which happened to be against Sydney was a loss.

Not entirely true. Neil Craig's 2nd game vs Sydney was a win. But his 2nd game, which happened to be against Sydney was a loss.
Oh I misread that. Fine then...

Every prior (full time) coach we've had with a first or last name beginning with B has gone on to win multiple Premierships. :thumbsu:

Apparantly this is only the first time we play Sydney, because last time it was the soft draw. Only this time counts.

another stat is the number of players used in a season. AFL.com has Adelaide and Geelong the most with 38 . You have to go back to '98 to find a premier with as many players used in a season.
Yet Geelong has handled their team masterfully, and we are also rans. I dont get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back