Sliding doors - worrying signs and the way ahead

Remove this Banner Ad

that would be depressing. Dawson is an A+ grade mid, Rankine could be too, but the coaches are too scared to try in a meaningful way. Schoey and Sog form part of a good 6 man rotation, in the 5th and 6th spots. Taylor looks depth at this stage and Rachele is a bit iffy, could go either way. At a minimum we need 1 more Dawson level and 1 just underneath. Laird and Crouch are placeholders. Pedlar is a jet, but we need to see that he can build his tank and remain uninjured.

Drafting for anything other than midfield with our first would be stupidity.
This years draft isn't strong for mids, they all seem to be GC Academy or Tasmanian.

A lot rides on Pedlar this preseason, if he can get his body to a level where he can sustain more time on the ball we definitely have a jet and it quells the need for more midfield grunt to a certain degree.

We need anything but forwards :D

This years draft isn't strong for mids, they all seem to be GC Academy or Tasmanian.

A lot rides on Pedlar this preseason, if he can get his body to a level where he can sustain more time on the ball we definitely have a jet and it quells the need for more midfield grunt to a certain degree.

We need anything but forwards :D

Spending anything sub 10 on a defender would be chilling. That said, I think best available is the right strategy, but if it’s close, it’s high end mids we need. And we need to be prepared to move on players if we end up with surplus in an area.

Absolutely disgusting. I wouldn't mind doing the same analysis of the 2012 prelim final. Hard to believe, but I reckon that one was worse.

Port better hope that if they make the GF they aren't playing a Vic team.

Most corrupted sporting competition on the planet.
I think 2012 prelim was as bad as we’ve ever had.

I can’t remember being as angry as that game post final siren
martin lawrence GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back