Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

Sav's brother is awful. What's his name again? Anthony or something like that? I'd say he's the worst 200 game player beating Rove's cousin in a photo finish (I think he's called Shaun).

At least Shaun may have learnt some funny jokes from his cousin. Anthony Rocca is the unfunniest joke teller ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood Website-
"2008 season
Prestigiacomo managed only two games of senior footy after recovering from a foot injury sustained last year. Bad luck continued to plague the 195 game defender after injuring his shoulder in the Elimination Final win over Adelaide and was forced to miss out on the rest of the campaign. He will be a massive inclusion for the side next year if he can remain healthy.

Presti's got 195 games under his belt, so it looks like Rocca has a contender for holding the spot for Worst 200 gamer.

Collingwood Website-
"2008 season
Prestigiacomo managed only two games of senior footy after recovering from a foot injury sustained last year. Bad luck continued to plague the 195 game defender after injuring his shoulder in the Elimination Final win over Adelaide and was forced to miss out on the rest of the campaign. He will be a massive inclusion for the side next year if he can remain healthy.

Presti's got 195 games under his belt, so it looks like Rocca has a contender for holding the spot for Worst 200 gamer.

Steve Wallis? Surely got to be in the mix? I guess the Bulldogs have a plethora of players in the 200 games 'soft c*ck' category: Chris Grant, Rohan Smith, Scott Wynd, Luke Darcy (no wonder they never won anything??)

Steve Wallis? Surely got to be in the mix? I guess the Bulldogs have a plethora of players in the 200 games 'soft c*ck' category: Chris Grant, Rohan Smith, Scott Wynd, Luke Darcy (no wonder they never won anything??)

surely you're not suggesting any of these players are worse than anthony rocca?

Slightly off topic, but it strikes me that if a player were particularly dismal, a thread discussing their failure could reach as many as 1000 posts.
Could any player be such a failure?

Surely nobody could be that bad. Imagine if there were as many as 969 posts about a single player - how crap would he have to be! Fortunately we'll never see such mediocrity in our lifetimes.

Will this historic thread be closed once it reaches 1000 posts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back