Wrestlemania27 Discussion: CAUTION! High *SPOILERS* Content

Remove this Banner Ad

Following contains spoilers for Raw tomorrow so dont read if you havent seen it yet, or dont want to know.

Cena and Rock agree to a match at wrestlemania next year, ONE WHOLE YEAR TO WAIT

I still can't work out why Booker T or Matthews got attacked. Make some ****ing sense ffs.

Just a pisspoor angle to get matthews and booker off the announce table so they could close out with JR and lawler.

Following contains spoilers for Raw tomorrow so dont read if you havent seen it yet, or dont want to know.

Cena and Rock agree to a match at wrestlemania next year, ONE WHOLE YEAR TO WAIT

I read this earlier.

How in the blue hell are they going to keep momentum going for an entire year? I assume Rocky will leave for his movie but what does Cena do until then? Slowly turns against the fans and the company for treating him so poorly for the past three years?

Lol, it continues.

Kurt Angle appeared on Wrestling News Live last night and discussed his recent WrestleMania 27 twitter comments.

Kurt apologized for the tweets and then said that upon further investigation, his twitter account was not hacked but was used by a family member after Kurt went to bed. Yup.

Kurt addressed the tweets about Randy Orton and Jack Swagger and claims he has since talked with Orton and things between them are good. He also said he has no issues with Jack Swagger.

Kurt just keeps digging and digging, just man up and admit you made a mistake.

I wonder if he will accuse any wrestlers that get DUI's for copying him?

Kurt just keeps digging and digging, just man up and admit you made a mistake.

I wonder if he will accuse any wrestlers that get DUI's for copying him?

If he does Ill ask Dustin Rhodes to accuse him of copying his Divorce.

If you watch Raw you will see the Miz got concussed when Cena tackled him over the baricade. It was pretty nasty seeing his head bounce like it did off the concrete and I am surprised he was able to hide it so well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read this earlier.

How in the blue hell are they going to keep momentum going for an entire year? I assume Rocky will leave for his movie but what does Cena do until then? Slowly turns against the fans and the company for treating him so poorly for the past three years?
Continue on like normal and the closer Mania gets speed up the turn. Not that he'll have to turn much any way on Miami he'll get booed regardless.

I really like they will build this up for 12 months instead of trying to get a pay off yesterday like they usually do with good feuds

Rock may have also only agreed to do it if it was held in Miami, since you imagine he is also going into the Hall of Fame next year as well.

Most wrestlers like going out in front of their hometown crowd. :)

Just watched Raw this afternoon. Pretty good show.

Had to lol at Sin Cara almost Shockmastering his debut. Was about two cms away from disaster.

Just watched Raw this afternoon. Pretty good show.

Had to lol at Sin Cara almost Shockmastering his debut. Was about two cms away from disaster.
Is Shockmastering a verb now? Ultimo Dragon did it at WM once. No wait, twice. I can understand jobbing to a wall but jobbing twice to your own cape is just downright sad.

Is Shockmastering a verb now? Ultimo Dragon did it at WM once. No wait, twice. I can understand jobbing to a wall but jobbing twice to your own cape is just downright sad.

See that and raise you Goldberg shockmastering his entrance.

[youtube]WF3x0H2-Cqo[/youtube]

Roughly 53 seconds in, can tell it wasnt intentional just by the look on his face lol.

And for those who have no idea what we're talking about:

[youtube]s3CL28vgE4U[/youtube]

Quality WCW programming... I love how its just a stormtrooper helmet with glitter lol

As an aside, why do so many people dislike Goldberg?

I reckon more people like him without reason than hate him. Alot of people dislike that they gave him the invincible gimmick for so long it just got boring, he also copped alot of heat for his work in wwe which was sloppy at best pathetic at the worst. People didnt feel he even tried in www just did what he had to do then left.

Theres alot of politics that wentdown in the final years of wcw that is well worth reading such as real talent not wanting to be thrown to goldbergs streak and made to look like jobbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back