WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

8hjlxqo8j1pa1.jpeg

Roman tried and failed to get in Cody’s head.

Cody tried and succeeded, Roman got a little scared.
Yeah you're right. After watching again without the distraction of work it makes more sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ali with another horrible character. I was in the minority that thought the hacker idea for him was good just not a big fan of retribution as a group.

The Ziggler stuff makes me think it will lead to them being another pointless tag team.

Ali with another horrible character. I was in the minority that thought the hacker idea for him was good just not a big fan of retribution as a group.

The Ziggler stuff makes me think it will lead to them being another pointless tag team.
it's almost 10 years since Ziggler cashed in MITB and won the World Championship. :eek:

RAW thoughts

- Dom beating Gargano clean makes me smile, hopefully he gets permanently demoted to NXT or gets released to the indies, Johnny Sameface is awful.

- Mustafa Ali getting squashed by the greatest professional wrestler of all time Omos makes me happy.

- These women's stories suck, get rid of the tag team titles.

- Those throwaway tag team matches make no sense either.

-Decent Rhodes/Reigns promo.

- Logan Paul is supposed to be a heel but watching him knock Seth on his ass every week makes me like him even more. Logan better go over.

Cody's line of "So there you'll be. A man without a family. A Roman with no more Reigns. A Chief without a tribe." Was very good and you could see this really got into Roman's head.

Also Heyman and Roman's reaction to the line that Heyman becomes an advocate again when Roman loses was telling.

I used to like Seth, but the dude absolutely sucks. Possibly the worst persona/gimmick in wrestling I can recall, and that's including the Boogeyman, Hornswoggle and all the random cowboy, fireman, farmer etc characters from the 80's/early nineties.
But moreso the more I see if him in media out of character the more he seems like a sack irl. Just a real arrogant, superiority complex sort of operator.
Hope Logan Paul beats him.

I used to like Seth, but the dude absolutely sucks. Possibly the worst persona/gimmick in wrestling I can recall, and that's including the Boogeyman, Hornswoggle and all the random cowboy, fireman, farmer etc characters from the 80's/early nineties.
But moreso the more I see if him in media out of character the more he seems like a sack irl. Just a real arrogant, superiority complex sort of operator.
Hope Logan Paul beats him.

Boogeyman was epic

.....I've liked every iteration of Seth including this one..... :(

Logan is a complete natural. It's disappointed he has most of the talent covered in any organisation on the mic.

Roman has come so far since the early days. Roman's growth along with the Cole era of NXT is what I regret not seeing when I had a break from watching wrestling for a few years.

I know people aren't a fan of Sami/KO going for the tag titles, but think they've done the best they can. Bring them in feeling like they're main event level stars with Cody, rather than an afterthought. I'm hopeful they'll be going for the titles on each brand when they split them after Mania.

WWE still has a long way to go, but it's far less skippable than it's been over the last 15 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back