WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I was 100% on board team Cody, but I'm not gonna pretend like I haven't loved the Bloodline stuff and am curious to see where it goes now.

Had the feel good ending on night 1 so this was always on the cards.

On the whole, a pretty awesome Mania with a handful of legiminately excellent matches.

Thought the most interesting thing going into WM was all the Zayn/Jey, Regins bloodline stuff. Rather than Reigns v Cody.

Even if you had the title match, surprised there was no resolution on that story. Is Jey in or out can only be milked for so long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rational part of me wonders if the rumoured sale to Endeavor Group ensured they didn't pull the trigger on Cody.

As much as I hate it, Roman is The Guy and you want The Guy at the top when the company is sold.

Smart move would be to put the Raw title on the line tomorrow at RAW and have Cody win it there

Would have been far smarter to have Cody win tonight and relinquish one of them. If they were going to have Roman lose one, save it for Mania.

I don't understand, they have a red hot babyface who the crowd didn't hijack and were on board. Rather than building 3 guys and having Roman lose they've chose the worst possible option they could have for a guy who is in the twilight of his career.

I'll watch Raw, but that finish killed so much buzz. I only have a few hours a week to watching wrestling during the week. Think I'm back to watching Dynamite over Raw again and watching highlights on YouTube.

The rational part of me wonders if the rumoured sale to Endeavor Group ensured they didn't pull the trigger on Cody.

As much as I hate it, Roman is The Guy and you want The Guy at the top when the company is sold.

1000%. Its Endeavour Groups decision to make re: Roman Reigns now so best to leave as is til they are ready to make a call, particularly with time off

Reigns is absolutely physically spent and its why his last 6 months his matches havnt really been very good at all

"Triple H revealed in the Wrestlemania press conference that the little girl contortionist dancer in Bianca Belair's entrance, her mother died this morning. She went ahead with the entrance performance because she didn't want to miss the opportunity. Triple H was in tears talking about the whole thing."

"Triple H revealed in the Wrestlemania press conference that the little girl contortionist dancer in Bianca Belair's entrance, her mother died this morning. She went ahead with the entrance performance because she didn't want to miss the opportunity. Triple H was in tears talking about the whole thing."
Sorry gang. But in lighter news...

Remember when Shane came back and tore his quad 30 seconds later?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back