XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else ever experiencing disc drive issues with XB1?

I was trying to watch a blu-ray movie last night and everytime i would put the disc in nothing would happen.
Not even an error msg just nothing.
Does it sometimes for games as well....

It's a launch model so i guess it's nearly 3 years old

I was trying to watch a blu-ray movie last night and everytime i would put the disc in nothing would happen.

Never had that issue at all. I normally just do a hard reset if i ever have issues (unplug the console from socket) and then the issue's have resolved

I have trouble with games sometimes, solution is put your fingers in the hole when putting it in and hold it back a couple of seconds and works no issue.

had it before I think it's alignment. Trick is I've found that works for me, is to hold the disc for second longer while the drive tries to pull it in.

Edit : Looks Heisenberg_ does the same thing :)

Selling both the PS4 and Xbone in the past, I can say both of them have disc drive issues. I really don't understand the benefit of these types of disk drives over the traditional tray that opens from the top (PSX/Dreamcast) other than look. Those trays just work better.

Anyone know where to find patch notes for the BO1 patch that's come in? I have no clue where to look, and search engines never give a s**t about numbers and just give me BO3 info.

Microsoft sent me an email today about my usage over the past year, turns out I've used my XBox for a grand total of 1 hour...

Why do I even own one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Microsoft sent me an email today about my usage over the past year, turns out I've used my XBox for a grand total of 1 hour...

Why do I even own one?
Used your xbox as much as you used your dick

HAHA-GIF.gif

Got the Xbox today, strange packaging for the Gears/Rare Replay combo, it comes in one box and the two discs were sitting on top of each other.

So now I have one disc with no box...great!

Grabbed Sunset Overdrive for $18 on a digital download site and an Xbox Live Gold sub from the same place as it was the cheapest I could find in my 5 minutes of browsing.

Now I have to figure out what to play first, will probably go for Ori or something on Rare Replay. Just ease myself in.

Have got Red Dead downloading onto the xb1 right now.
Not sure if it will work yet but at least it will be available for when it does.
To get it you need to be either following the game or get it via the profile of someone who does.

Just went on a little splurge with the sale picked up Life is Strange, Oxenfree, Ori definitive edition, Witcher + season pass, and Shadow or Mordor GOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back