XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never played Red Dead, does it hold up well enough in time to be worth playing?

Can confidently say yes. Even though I havnt played it since 360 days. Undead Nightmare is also pretty good.
Nightmare was the perfect example of DLC done right, super impressive.

Its still a great game, a really unique experience and will be one of the most memorable games you play.

Must say though it was tough to play though again for some reason.
Second time around you know whats coming, completely changes the feeling of the game. I remember firing it up for the first time after a few of my mates raved about it, I grabbed it with Undead Nightmare included for $20 I think, thats how long I waited to play it.

Was blown away by the scale of it, and as a fan of the old Clint Eastwood, Sergio Leone classic westerns it was awesome being able to rock the Poncho. But after that first play through a lot of the mystery is gone. Was an epic ride though

Never played Red Dead, does it hold up well enough in time to be worth playing?

Come back to this question when you get to the ride to Mexico. :D

Second time around you know whats coming, completely changes the feeling of the game. I remember firing it up for the first time after a few of my mates raved about it, I grabbed it with Undead Nightmare included for $20 I think, thats how long I waited to play it.

Was blown away by the scale of it, and as a fan of the old Clint Eastwood, Sergio Leone classic westerns it was awesome being able to rock the Poncho. But after that first play through a lot of the mystery is gone. Was an epic ride though

That's what I'm thinking. I'd like to be in AngryRanga 's position of playing it for the first time.

Come back to this question when you get to the ride to Mexico. :D

That's what I'm thinking. I'd like to be in AngryRanga 's position of playing it for the first time.
fortunately i have 5 other games ive never players, some of which will keep me busy for quite a while *cough* Witcher 3 *cough*

I spent more time playing poker than the actual game during my time with RDR, gotta avoid the saloon this time around...

:)
I didnt spend enough time hunting, if i fire it up I will be wandering around hunting and doing random encounters more I think

I played it on 360 about 10 months ago, still holds up really well. Agree with others who said it was hard to get back into, I wasn't overly interested playing again with the storyline because I know what happens, but the multiplayer was and hopefully still is come Friday incredibly fun.

Undead Nightmare was awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked up RDR today in the sale in preparation for Friday, came home and my XB1 is dead. What timing. Had the thing for less than a year and probably only used it for 20-30 hours total.

Anyone know what Microsoft's turnaround time is like on repairs/refurbs?

Picked up RDR today in the sale in preparation for Friday, came home and my XB1 is dead. What timing. Had the thing for less than a year and probably only used it for 20-30 hours total.

If you had it for less than a year and it's full blown dead I would be asking for a new one from wherever you bought it from.

EB did that for me when I had issues with my PS4 about 10 months into its life.

When my 360 RROD I got it back in under 2 weeks.

However as The Big Sauce said... you should be able to get a replacement from your retailer if it's that new

After 2 hours of gameplay, I've completely worked out the story.

I'm a Vigilante who turns jobs with the Sheriff to fuel his poker addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back