XBX Xbox Series X/S - November 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've thought for a long time that they should announce a Banjo 1/2 remaster in the style of Crash / Spyro. Would be a perfect way to introduce a new generation to the games and those remasters were a huge success.
It would sell systems for sure, I’m in no rush to get the new Xbox but if it had a Banjo remake I wouldn’t be able to help myself haha

A new Banjo-Kazooie game or remake will sell a lot better than Microsoft/Rare Could anticipate.

I'm going PS5 this console generation.

I think MS this generation will start having a lot of their first party exclusives available for PC
It appears that is their strategy, just go after gamers and not worry about which hardware they are using. They would probably allow game pass access on PS5 if Sony let them.

Software sales are 80% compared to 20% of the hardware so the strategy might work, but probably hard to gauge as I get the feeling xbox vs PS units will again be miles apart even if they grab software share in the market.

I'm going PS5 this console generation.

I think MS this generation will start having a lot of their first party exclusives available for PC
I don't have a 4k monitor or willing to spend 2k+ to upgrade the computer.
So xbox wins for me, more powerful and better suited for 4k @ 60fps. I saw a developer come out and mentioned he can reach those goals with the xsx but not the ps5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of just being able to play everything, as a primarily PC gamer I don't need both consoles anymore as I usually have done in the past. Now it's just PC with game pass + PS5 for me. Xbox and PC Windows have been largely cross platform for the first party titles for a while now and I imagine it will only grow going forward with Xbox and PC existing in the same Windows ecosystem. While their mobile venture was a flop, I guess this was always the plan when they first rolled out UWP.

In terms of just being able to play everything, as a primarily PC gamer I don't need both consoles anymore as I usually have done in the past. Now it's just PC with game pass + PS5 for me. Xbox and PC Windows have been largely cross platform for the first party titles for a while now and I imagine it will only grow going forward with Xbox and PC existing in the same Windows ecosystem. While their mobile venture was a flop, I guess this was always the plan when they first rolled out UWP.

This is my plan as well. Add in a Nintendo switch and a I shouldn’t really miss out on anything that comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Avowed = Obsidian Skyrim?

Too bad they only showed 10 seconds of it. Tell us more ffs.

Grounded (also from Obsidian) looks kinda cool. Clearly inspired by Honey I shrunk the kids

Last edited:
I don't have a 4k monitor or willing to spend 2k+ to upgrade the computer.
So xbox wins for me, more powerful and better suited for 4k @ 60fps. I saw a developer come out and mentioned he can reach those goals with the xsx but not the ps5
That's bullshit there's less than 15% of raw difference between the consoles, less in real world terms. Closets of any console generation, just for reference the xbox one x is 40% more than the ps4 pro

Some pretty neat announcements, wish we got a bit more fable info though.

That was the most disappointing thing I've ever watched. Honestly, wtf? Microsoft had a chance to bring the goods and they bought * all.

Halo & Fable were ok, everything else was meh.

Even Halo & Forza are starting to get tired now. I'm so disappointed that it's actually made me not want a Series X at launch. I'll probably stick with PS5 for now. So annoyed I woke up at 2am for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back