XBX Xbox Series X/S - November 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the best channels at it again. First half is more about PS5, second Series X. It's more confirmation that if the leaks are somewhat accurate then the Series X is not going to be cheap at all. Given there is not much on the cheaper "Lockhart" yet then it might not even launch at the same time as Series X/"Anaconda" (Richard doesn't actually state that but it's my take from it). The cheaper version might be closer to what the PS5 leaks are (if they're accurate).

Last edited:

V8pOefj.jpg

ky0Lpfl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Microsoft ticking some almighty boxes. Specs revealed and the ease of "Smart Delivery" just sounds ingenious and user friendly. CD Projekt Red already announced that the XB One version of Cyberpunk 20177 will work on series X without any further purchases

Last edited:
Microsoft ticking some almighty boxes. Specs revealed and the ease of "Smart Delivery" just sounds ingenious and user friendly. CD Projekt Red already announced that the XB One version of Cyberpunk 20177 will work on series X without any further purchases

I find it good and bad that the X-box machine will run anything and that games will just upscale for Series X and still work on the XB One. I know they will take time to have exclusives, but if games need to always work on the old machines, it might not incentivise developers to push the boundaries. I think that is one advantage consoles have over PC, optimised games for 1 machine can get a lot more bang for the buck instead of catering to a wide and diverse user base.

Take God of War as an example. Amazing game on the PS4 that hid the loading screens through rock gaps or Portal halfway houses. If I have a expensive SSD in my new machine, I want the fake loading screens removed from the game to make it a seamless experience walking around huge worlds. I can see developers using a one size fits all approach with just quicker loading and better graphics on the high end machines.

Maybe eventually they release Series X only versions of games and optimise for this once the player base is big enough.

Last edited:

So if you u have the Xbox one version of Cyberpunk it will upscale to Xbox series X version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back