XBX Xbox Series X/S - November 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say it’s this, sorta happening to me. I reckon if you grew up playing video games on say the PS1/2, Xbox and then 360 and PS3 then your best time and memories will be during that time, that’s certainly my case.
New experiences make better, deeper memories. Just look at how long the month of March took compared to April. Although not exactly a good experience, it just shows how our brain works.
We need some generational leaps plus developers taking risks on new IP. Hopefully this gen brings that rather than just more of the same.

Both consoles are going to be so similar, they've almost lost their individuality tbh.

Except for the controller, xbox clearly still wins here
Really? They seems to be branching out a bit this gen. Sony's controller has haptic feedback/adaptive triggers (and battery :cool:), new sound system design and memory tweaks. Xbox going with raw power.

If dev's don't use the features, xbox could blow Sony out of the water. If they do, the opposite could occur.

First party is going to tell the story again. Probably why Sony is investing in new technologies hoping for them being the difference from a 9/10 to 10/10 master piece.

Really? I already know about one PS5 exclusive title. Haven't heard about any Xbox ones yet.

Halo Infinte, Hellblade 2 both already announced for XSX, plus a teaser for Project Mara (whatever that turns out to be).

MS has also already come out with Smart Delivery (allowing you to buy a game on Xbox One and get the XSX version for free, so long as developers OK it).
Sony haven't mentioned what they're doing yet.

MS have shown what the system looks like, we still have no idea about PS5.

MS has just blanket called BC on pretty much all their games from Gen 1 to 3.
Sony have had mixed messaging, but seems like it's just PS4 games at this stage (even though the presentation had room for others).

MS have already said all current peripherals will work on XSX, nothing from Sony on this.

MS are expanding Game Pass to Xcloud and continue to support it in many countries.
PS Now is still not available here and we've heard very little on how it'll be used in PS5.

Now obviously all of this will be known by release date so it won't matter, but the fact is, MS have SO FAR been much more forthcoming in their announcements. Sony clearly didn't expect MS to be announcing so much so soon, or they just don't care (fair enough).

I look forward to hearing more about the PS5, but Bombers 4 life is right at this stage, MS are steamrolling ahead while Sony is giving us nothing.

Halo Infinte, Hellblade 2 both already announced for XSX, plus a teaser for Project Mara (whatever that turns out to be).

MS has also already come out with Smart Delivery (allowing you to buy a game on Xbox One and get the XSX version for free, so long as developers OK it).
Sony haven't mentioned what they're doing yet.

MS have shown what the system looks like, we still have no idea about PS5.

MS has just blanket called BC on pretty much all their games from Gen 1 to 3.
Sony have had mixed messaging, but seems like it's just PS4 games at this stage (even though the presentation had room for others).

MS have already said all current peripherals will work on XSX, nothing from Sony on this.

MS are expanding Game Pass to Xcloud and continue to support it in many countries.
PS Now is still not available here and we've heard very little on how it'll be used in PS5.

Now obviously all of this will be known by release date so it won't matter, but the fact is, MS have SO FAR been much more forthcoming in their announcements. Sony clearly didn't expect MS to be announcing so much so soon, or they just don't care (fair enough).

I look forward to hearing more about the PS5, but Bombers 4 life is right at this stage, MS are steamrolling ahead while Sony is giving us nothing.
Last time I checked, Halo and Hellblade won’t be Xbox series x exclusives. Also on PC.

You’re right, the flow of information doesn’t really matter till prices, preorders and release dates are known.

The steam roller has a lot of ground to make-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I checked, Halo and Hellblade won’t be Xbox series x exclusives. Also on PC.

You’re right, the flow of information doesn’t really matter till prices, preorders and release dates are known.

The steam roller has a lot of ground to make-up.

Xbox and PC (Windows) are pretty much the same ecosystem now. Microsoft have been hoovering up a lot of studios and they said that doesn't necessarily mean they will be all exclusive to their platform, but at least if you are on a Microsoft system you'll get them in Game Pass. That's the biggest deal at the moment IMO. People will stick to what they have always had or what their friends are on. This is probably subjective, but Sony probably have the bigger first party developers, so the fence sitters will be tossing up stronger exclusives vs Game Pass value.

Really? I already know about one PS5 exclusive title. Haven't heard about any Xbox ones yet.

Halo Infinite is going to be a launch title, and Fable 4 is rumoured to be in development. I would think that Forza and GOW are a near-certainty to appear on the new Xbox.

I think they leaked the consoled boot-up in it though. Surely that's what's gonna play when you turn the console on.
That's not gameplay doe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back