Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Yahoo Fantasy - NOW OPEN

Glad to see you got it working, catters :D

We had 16 last year and 18 the year before, so gotta beat both of those!

Re: Yahoo Fantasy - NOW OPEN

We've got seven teams so far.

Will we still have the draft in six days, or do we push it back because of Yahoo's delay in opening? I'm still good for that date and time BTW.

Re: Yahoo Fantasy Hockey - NOW OPEN

Marns I reckon post phone the draft another week, next thursdays real bad! We need to wait till we get at least 16 people involved. Deeper leagues make it so much more interesting. Give it an extra week!

Someone should send messages to all the knowledgeable hockey posters who have been around this board in the last year. Then we should get 20 people!

I'm in! Great to see a fantasy hockey comp with guys living in the same timezone!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be in, just hope the internet will be connected at my new place this week if the draft is this week.

If there's any spots left, I'll definitely be in :)

Plenty of spaces. The more the merrier.

We currently have a max of 16 teams, but this can be expanded if we need.

Gday all...Long time hockey addict...If room for a BF noob, I'd be pleased to help make up the numbers.

I give you the Ogilthorpe Allstars.

The mighty DWT Penators are defending their heroic championship from last year in Winners League #999.

We're gonna try not to screw up goaltending this year like we have for 4-5 straight seasons. Last year we won when the Penators' own Jumbo Joe Thornton ripped a third-period hattrick AGAINST our opponent's goalie in the Grand Final. It gets no sweeter.

OK, I've had a chance to put my side in. I might struggle to make Thursday night's draft though due to placement early the next morning.

I'm in. R/U in 06, 5th last year when I didnt have 1 decent goalie. Would have won nearly every attacking stat.

This year I'll win.

This is great we're gonna get at least 16 people, just need 2 more! Should make it a lot more difficult in the latter rounds!

Is Stamkos and B Ryan showing up on your list of potential fantasy players? They aren't there for me!

ALso Marns do we have a 4 man bench to fill this time round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back