yellow vests in France

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes perfect comparison. They both protest all the time. They both want people (i.e. themselves) to get free money without working. What is the difference?

No, wrong, France has been in a constant state of protests for about 18 months, from PENSION protests to Yellow vests and everything in between.

Rising fuel prices, globalization, immigration, the EU, taxes as well as the need for improved government services for rural areas etc etc

No, wrong, France has been in a constant state of protests for about 18 months, from PENSION protests to Yellow vests and everything in between.

Rising fuel prices, globalization, immigration, the EU, taxes as well as the need for improved government services for rural areas etc etc
Have you been to france? France has been in a constant state of protests for 100 years. Name me a period when they havnt been? When did they stop protesting?

by the way do you agree with the pension protests? You know they have one of the most overindulgent pensions in the world right? Do you think we should have bigger pensions here like the french? If so you need to vote for the greens next election. they are complaining about macron implementing policies that the Libs or Trump would implement if put in charge of france.

Have you been to france? France has been in a constant state of protests for 100 years. Name me a period when they havnt been? When did they stop protesting?

They have played footy here for 150, some eras have been bigger and better than others!.

Huge eras of protests in Australia as well, dating back over 100 years.

Is not all about pensions as you claim constantly.

They have played footy here for 150, some eras have been bigger and better than others!.

Huge eras of protests in Australia as well, dating back over 100 years.

Is not all about pensions as you claim constantly.
The pension protests arent about pensions now. Keeping trying to twist reality. Im sure like at every protest there are some people who are protesting because they dont like the govt for other reasons but dont have enough support for their cause to start their own protest. That is not particular to this case. It happens everywhere. But these protests are primarily because the govt wants to reduce the size of the state just like you do. You should be supporting Macron in this case if you werent a hypocrite.

Why just quote the first sentence? respond to all of it.

You're leading the way on misquoting,

**Also when i quoted it, you obviously went back and added ?.

I will be back later.

Strange link. What is there to like about Macron?
He aint a fear mongering populist. He is implementing hard reform in france that is needed to help save the budget and incentivise work. He understands the strengths of capitalism and globalisation greatly exceed the downsides and are the only path to peace and prosperity. His big stuff ups was his idiotic climate mitigation policies and his obsession with a golden chair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man this thread is even more hilarious in hindsight.

all the right wingers supporting riots over a tiny little tax are now the same right wingers who are appalled at riots because a ethnic group is upset about being murdered by police.

you raised taxes? Bring on the revolution we will burn the whole place down.

you are killing us in the streets and our homes? Shutup be quiet and learn your place.

the hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Also funny is that the evil leftist macron is now the world leader against radical islam. Whereas trump is more then happy to chum up to his autocratic buddies in turkey and saudi arabia.

the thread that keeps on giving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back