Certified Legendary Thread Your current SuperCoach situation in pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 254266

KCgy84s.gif

back in 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With B.A.N.G.E.R.S?
Speaking of TV shows, especially ones that misrepresent themselves in their title & get your hopes up.

Kiss BANG Love, what a let down!

Almost as bad as Wife Swap!

TV why you do this to me.:mad:

Speaking of TV shows, especially ones that misrepresent themselves in their title & get your hopes up.

Kiss BANG Love, what a let down!

Almost as bad as Wife Swap!

TV why you do this to me.:mad:
Surely you have figured this out by now OA.
If it is on Channel 7...it ain't worth watching.
Every show they commission or put to air is designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator. The nuffiest, nuffies to have ever nuffied. Unless you are an intellectual pigmy, or perhaps clinically brain dead, you won't enjoy what they offer. Saddest thing is that Channel 7 has had so much success over the last decade that other networks are now modelling what they have been so successful at. Gives me the half-wits. Maybe these are the same half-wits that watch Channel 7? Oh, it's a vicious cycle :mad::(
Rant over

Every show they commission or put to air is designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator. The nuffiest, nuffies to have ever nuffied. Unless you are an intellectual pigmy, or perhaps clinically brain dead, you won't enjoy what they offer. Saddest thing is that Channel 7 has had so much success over the last decade that other networks are now modelling what they have been so successful at. Gives me the half-wits. Maybe these are the same half-wits that watch Channel 7? Oh, it's a vicious cycle :mad::(
Rant over
I watch more channel 7 than any other channel. I dont watch any other channels but that's not the point. Channel 7 rules :D

Rant over
Chillax, it's a joke, smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back