aesop

Team Captain
Feb 4, 2003
Betty Ford Clinic
Other Teams
Freo,Barca
there is a test at

Political Compass

that tries to gives a reading of your political views.

It takes three minutes to do. My results were

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -6.36

I noticed the wording of the questions is slightly biased in favor of the left, so I guess you just take this for what you think its worth.

This has been done before, but I took the test again anyhow.

Same results as before. Right spot bang on the same as Ken Livingston, better known as 'Red Ken'.
Guess I am a leftie. Who would have thought it! :rolleyes:

Shinners, if I remember correctly last time you had a nasty shock and found out you were really a closet leftie! Who was it again? Robin Cook I think? The Tory basher!:D

Originally posted by Bee
This has been done before, but I took the test again anyhow.

Same results as before. Right spot bang on the same as Ken Livingston, better known as 'Red Ken'.
Guess I am a leftie. Who would have thought it! :rolleyes:

Shinners, if I remember correctly last time you had a nasty shock and found out you were really a closet leftie! Who was it again? Robin Cook I think? The Tory basher!:D

But Ken Livigston has been recognised as a looney even by the looney left :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Frodo
I'm not surprised either....but it shows how left wing most members are :(

Uphill battle

Yes there is 3 types of PPL

Those who make things happen

Those who watch things happen.

Those who say "what happened"

I have allways said that to my children and encouraged them to be one of thase that "make things happen"

And I think i have had an effect! Non of my 4 children have ever been on the dole and never been out of work!

I useed to be a bit of a leftie but have gone mor right as I have got older and relaisled that the world doesn't owe me a living!

Originally posted by RIPPER_46
I useed to be a bit of a leftie but have gone mor right as I have got older and relaisled that the world doesn't owe me a living!

Since when has being right wing meant the world doesn't owe you a living............there's just as many of those types on both sides of the equation............

economic -6.25
libertarian -4.77

Mhuh! Thats not like Tony Clifton to be associated with such hippies as Ghandi!
What do you call a hippie in a suit?
The defendent

Hope you right wing Nazis are proud to be on the same level as Hitler and Thatcher. Let all yiour children turn out to look like Helen Clarke!
Mhuh!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back