Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Corey and his loyal band of F***nuts on their win. We can only hope you get smashed week after week next year and recieve a nice reality check of where your club is at. Pretty quick to slam Ramsdale on here, unwaranted i think. And when was Kerry Davidson ever mentioned as a superstar?? Performed pretty well for a bloke that didn't pick up a footy until late June.:confused: 2010, the year of the hammer!:thumbsu:

I think it's pretty clear where Skye is at. 2009 Premiers and on to Division 2. As for Ramsdale. Just and ordinary bloke who should have been suspended for 6 weeks for a gutless act in the Semi Final. He doesn't care about the team just about himself. He bags his teamates on the field and then bags off the field to the oppositon. Jealousy is a curse.

I think it's pretty clear where Skye is at. 2009 Premiers and on to Division 2. As for Ramsdale. Just and ordinary bloke who should have been suspended for 6 weeks for a gutless act in the Semi Final. He doesn't care about the team just about himself. He bags his teamates on the field and then bags off the field to the oppositon. Jealousy is a curse.

Reality check Sky need around 8 players to push for a top 5 spot in Div2.
And i agree with you about Doveton they need a complete clean out.
Coach Ramma and co need to move on

its rumoured that chris bonnar has flown from the hanger down @ skye and is heading hampton way ..
To play with good friends Matt Swift , Rhys Evans ? for hamptons sake i hope they stock up on hotdogs and meat pies

Chris to play for Hammers heheheh, that makes me laugh

Mt Waverly have a showbag this year at the Royal show, nothing in it bar a box of tissues. And as for Doveton, well boys u shouldnt celebrate a GF win halfway through the season, look whats happening now. NOTHING. Well done to the Skye boys and they will do alright in Div2

Mt Waverly have a showbag this year at the Royal show, nothing in it bar a box of tissues. And as for Doveton, well boys u shouldnt celebrate a GF win halfway through the season, look whats happening now. NOTHING. Well done to the Skye boys and they will do alright in Div2

Once again another fool from Carrum Downs, I am sure that no one from Doveton celebrated anything mid year you fool.

As for beating Mt Waverley well winners are grinners.

As for you Whiskers get a life mate you should try and learn a word called Humility.

Once again another fool from Carrum Downs, I am sure that no one from Doveton celebrated anything mid year you fool.

As for beating Mt Waverley well winners are grinners.

As for you Whiskers get a life mate you should try and learn a word called Humility.

Have a Sook Ramma you are one of the big reasons your club wont achieve anything retire do everyone a favour
and here is one more thing, automated forex trading

Well said if thats the way they think they are in for a great year in 2010

well done to SKYE RESERVES, and the SENIOR'S .Also to "corey" and "H"
mr president i'm glad after three years your hard work has payed off .:thumbsu:

please some one tell me what the $%^& LTB means thank's.:)

Haha... think 'tea-bagging' and you're on the right track!

Rama would be quite good at it, but then again he might mistake them for a couple of Sth Melbourne dimmy's and eat them rather than lick them!

Todays cats are tommorows Dim sims :D

I'm preety sure big ramma would be happy with his senior premiership medal he has got and the 14 goals he kicked in the 2 grand finals he played for langwarrin . How did Skye/carrun downs do in that league ? Bear well coached on getting your side all the way to the GF just met a better team on the day . Does a anyone know if there will be 2 or 3 divys next year ?

I'm preety sure big ramma would be happy with his senior premiership medal he has got and the 14 goals he kicked in the 2 grand finals he played for langwarrin . How did Skye/carrun downs do in that league ? Bear well coached on getting your side all the way to the GF just met a better team on the day . Does a anyone know if there will be 2 or 3 divys next year ?

I reckon there will only be 2 divisions next year. I have heard there a few clubs that are struggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon there will only be 2 divisions next year. I have heard there a few clubs that are struggling.
At moment 3 Divisions next year with the posibility of 2 new clubs coming into the league. However, also talk of 2 leaving due to financial difficulties. So time will tell!

At moment 3 Divisions next year with the posibility of 2 new clubs coming into the league. However, also talk of 2 leaving due to financial difficulties. So time will tell!

Yes have heard that Dandy West are struggling both on and off the field which is a flow on from the last few seasons of non payments to players and league.

Have a Sook Ramma you are one of the big reasons your club wont achieve anything retire do everyone a favour
and here is one more thing, automated forex trading

I have to agree with Board Room, Ramma needs to pull his head in as abusing his team mates and thinking he's above everybody else is one of the reasons why the Eagles failed at the business end of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Board room
Todays cats are tommorows Dim sims

Haha, I see you've been working on your humour ole' Janitor Cupboard...

Tell me Boardroom, is it just a coincidence or did you say the same thing word for word back in June as the "The Koach".

Seems to me you might have slipped up! :rolleyes:

15 Jun 2009, 09:06 #163 The Koach
Account Cancelled by User

Re: Rep footy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cats56
Nah, not missing little boy, just too busy laughing at the inane comebacks on here.

Dont forget todays Cats tommorows DimSims:thumbsu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Board room
Todays cats are tommorows Dim sims

Tell me Boardroom, is it just a coincidence or did you say the same thing word for word back in June as the "The Koach".

Seems to me you might have slipped up! :rolleyes:

15 Jun 2009, 09:06 #163 The Koach
Account Cancelled by User

Re: Rep footy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cats56
Nah, not missing little boy, just too busy laughing at the inane comebacks on here.

Dont forget todays Cats tommorows DimSims:thumbsu:

:rolleyes::confused: What are you on about???:D Mate you got me big time:rolleyes::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back